Teleporters

I would like to see a new teleporter design. H2A was definately a massive step on the design. But id like multiple designs. Id like the classic green one, The halo 4 white one, and a new one that is literally a portal. All the teleporters would work the same. There would be a sender, receiver, and 2-way. The only difference is really just design.

I want to see players that use portals get their armor painted black for a bit, in honor of Tucker from RvB

> 2533275007059966;2:
> I want to see players that use portals get their armor painted black for a bit, in honor of Tucker from RvB

Hahaha XD

> 2533275007059966;2:
> I want to see players that use portals get their armor painted black for a bit, in honor of Tucker from RvB

Hahahaha That would be a hilarious feature!

I just want a teleporter without any sort of aesthetic. No circle base, or random glowing blue ball in the center. Because in Forge, when you resize a teleporter for a map or minigame, it ends up looking awkward because the teleporter hitbox is larger than the tiny “portal” ball thing in the middle.

> 2533275007059966;2:

This.

I’d also like to be able to set Teleporters to only work for certain teams. Teleporter (Red/A/whatev) would only work for the team it’s set to - by default, all teleporters would work for every team.

This all sound like cool ideas.

> 2533274850869596;6:
> > 2533275007059966;2:
> > I want to see players that use portals get their armor painted black for a bit, in honor of Tucker from RvB
>
>
> This.
>
> I’d also like to be able to set Teleporters to only work for certain teams. Teleporter (Red/A/whatev) would only work for the team it’s set to - by default, all teleporters would work for every team.

Yes!