Teleportation

Remember that footage where the Spartan was running on a blue screen, and then coming out of the blue screen with the screen having a dissolving effect. Do you guys think it was a new teleporter style?

Perhaps a little similar to my slipspace thread, but not entirely how I envisioned it. I noticed that he was running in the blue screen for a few seconds.

I wondered what was happening here, could be teleportation or just a spawn screen that hasn’t been entirely designed yet.

Yeah i noticed that too. TBH i thought it was like a sign of dropin dropout matchmaking. Kinda worried about this, because if they add this, then the game is so much like cod its ridicilous.

> Yeah i noticed that too. TBH i thought it was like a sign of dropin dropout matchmaking. Kinda worried about this, because if they add this, then the game is so much like cod its ridicilous.

i hope it never comes to this

Comik, that was my second guess, an unfinished spawning screen. It still looked a little weird how he appeared to be moving upwards the second that screen dissipated.

Anyone else with explanation? Just unfinished screen issues?

no. that was a sprinting test animation

I’m guessing that it was just a transition used for the video.

> I’m guessing that it was just a transition used for the video.

Haha yeah, could be. The blank screen was kind of ugly though. Could be glitchy… don’t know.