Teleport broken?

Been playing the abiter a lot and one thing I tend to rely on is my teleport. I mainly use it to dodge enemy leader powers, but quite often soon as I click and go to set where im jumping too it stays red saying I cant teleport and in 2 seconds my army is dead in the mist of doing it and then im put in a spot to likely lose because I relyed on a so called leader power its really frustrating, because, early to mid game if my alien army is out of luck on its ‘careful footing’ to avoid stuff like that, no brainer lol teleport should be flawless,mean obvs I dont have troxs abilities.

For arbie teleport is a early main leader power it should be so but it feels useless at points. I mean it recharges like any other power so why cant it be used to safley doge the odd a mac round or the occasional clensing beam?(connections another story lol) Now obviously I have sucecess with it but, even when iv timed it same as before, it feels and looks like my units are locked in 4 death even as I try and walk out the way of it, might be more understandable That way but as for teleport it should be ALWAYS be flawless as that counter to devistating leader powers, because well its a dam leader power! If any one has had the same thoughts an experiance as well on it and
With other the banshed leaders with the ability please share and I hope it is a legite problem to be looked at.

I notice the Teleporter ability for Shipmaster has been letting enemies use it which I didn’t think was possible. My friend mentioned it once that the enemies used his gateway and I didn’t believe him until one time I was teleporting a mass group of my forces onto an ally that was being attacked (my forces got three tier three lasers dropped on it as soon as they were through and thus all died instantly) and suddenly I had enemies at my base. I was confused because I know those enemies were on the opposite side of the map, lone behold, I watched as the enemy came through my gateway and started hacking away at my shielded base.

So, I don’t know if teleporters as a whole are broken or what. I was always pretty sure that Gateway was an ability only usable by friendlies to the one who summoned it, not enemies. But I might be wrong.

If you open a gateway as shipmaster then yes anyone can use it. It’s not broken, thats by design.

Regarding the teleport ability, I think if a unit in a group that you’ve selected to teleport dies, then it will just stay red. So if you’re using it as a defensive thing then you have to be pretty quick. It has been mentioned before and I’m pretty sure that was the conclusion. Also there is a range limit and not every area on a map is suitable to teleport onto.

Thanks on that cactus, yeah it may be one of the units dying before i make my jump, cause yeah its defo within the set range on suitable ground and yeah geteway some dude used it behind my base for a scarab after a moment he didnt take my base with it and tried to retreat threw the portal, and i went hell naw and jumped in after it quite funny lol.

> 2535458189306164;3:
> If you open a gateway as shipmaster then yes anyone can use it. It’s not broken, thats by design.
>
> Regarding the teleport ability, I think if a unit in a group that you’ve selected to teleport dies, then it will just stay red. So if you’re using it as a defensive thing then you have to be pretty quick. It has been mentioned before and I’m pretty sure that was the conclusion. Also there is a range limit and not every area on a map is suitable to teleport onto.

Huh, never knew that; I suppose that may be because I normally play vs AI and AI up until lately have never used an enemy Gateway before. Learn something new every day lol.