Teishin Raikou armour bug?

Seriously, what is up with this armour that we are supposed to get if we play Halo 5 between 27th of October and 7th of November? I still haven’t got it and I have played the game for 10 hours. Is it really just me having this problem?

> 2533274960095740;1:
> Seriously, what is up with this armour that we are supposed to get if we play Halo 5 between 27th of October and 7th of November? I still haven’t got it and I have played the game for 10 hours. Is it really just me having this problem?

I haven’t received it either come to think of it…

I haven’t got it either, not sure if they’re releasing it in waves or if it’s bugged or what but a lot of people haven’t received it yet.

Some people have received it, while others, like myself, haven’t. Not really sure if 343i has addressed this or not yet!

I’m still waiting also

I played online multiplayer many times but I don’t receive it.

ME NEITHER!!! :frowning:

> 2535414220108653;3:
> Haven’t got it either, does anyone?

Disregard, I have the other one.

I just got the Raikou chest piece in a gold req today. Was kinda upset that I got it, since I was already expecting it in the promotional one. Just my kind of luck.

Same here, no armour yet.

> 2533274826467332;10:
> I just got the Raikou chest piece in a gold req today. Was kinda upset that I got it, since I was already expecting it in the promotional one. Just my kind of luck.

Same haha

I’ve never even heard of it.

Maybe you get it on the 7th of November?

> 2533274847480519;12:
> > 2533274826467332;10:
> > I just got the Raikou chest piece in a gold req today. Was kinda upset that I got it, since I was already expecting it in the promotional one. Just my kind of luck.
>
>
> Same haha

Got the helmet in a gold pack:(

I have it, pre order bonus

> 2533274833806227;16:
> I have it, pre order bonus

We all pre ordered and were suppose to get it when playing before november 7th.

Probably get it on November 8th after the time period. Gears of War UE did the same thing with the gold weapon skins so just be patient

I just beat the game last night and still haven’t gotten it yet!

Don’t have it, not too bothered about it. It would be nice if someone from 343i would comment and clear things up though, if only to stop yet another thread about this armour being opened.