Teishin Armor Set

For the people who did not get their teishin armor, I think I found out why. I am not good at forum posts but, if you go to the Dashboard press left on your d-pad and look for messages, you should have gotten a message from xbox live saying “Thanks for playing Halo: 5 here’s a promotional req pack” and Teishin will be inside, just for the people who don’t know, also. I don’t know if anyone else found this out, but I don’t care too look eaither, credit is given to anybody else who found this too.

> 2533274871642811;1:
> For the people who did not get their teishin armor, I think I found out why. I am not good at forum posts but, if you go to the Dashboard press left on your d-pad and look for messages, you should have gotten a message from xbox live saying “Thanks for playing Halo: 5 here’s a promotional req pack” and Teishin will be inside, just for the people who don’t know, also. I don’t know if anyone else found this out, but I don’t care too look eaither, credit is given to anybody else who found this too.

343i along with RUL and Halo follower did tell us we were going to receive a message for it…

> 2535409103705542;2:
> > 2533274871642811;1:
> > For the people who did not get their teishin armor, I think I found out why. I am not good at forum posts but, if you go to the Dashboard press left on your d-pad and look for messages, you should have gotten a message from xbox live saying “Thanks for playing Halo: 5 here’s a promotional req pack” and Teishin will be inside, just for the people who don’t know, also. I don’t know if anyone else found this out, but I don’t care too look eaither, credit is given to anybody else who found this too.
>
>
> 343i along with RUL and Halo follower did tell us we were going to receive a message for it…

Yeah but, not everyone listens, me, for example just found out today.

> 2533274871642811;3:
> > 2535409103705542;2:
> > > 2533274871642811;1:
> > > For the people who did not get their teishin armor, I think I found out why. I am not good at forum posts but, if you go to the Dashboard press left on your d-pad and look for messages, you should have gotten a message from xbox live saying “Thanks for playing Halo: 5 here’s a promotional req pack” and Teishin will be inside, just for the people who don’t know, also. I don’t know if anyone else found this out, but I don’t care too look eaither, credit is given to anybody else who found this too.
> >
> >
> > 343i along with RUL and Halo follower did tell us we were going to receive a message for it…
>
>
> Yeah but, not everyone listens, me, for example just found out today.

Everyone probably knows about it by now.