Teh forum

“HUR DUR IM A TRU H4L0 F4N AND I KN0W WAS BES”
“NU UR CA5UAL YOU DON’T KNOW -Yoink-”
“IT’S TURNIN INTO COWADOODEE”
“even thought I never played Halo 4 i know it’s gonna suck regardless of any proof that I have,my proof if forum posts and magazine quotes none by 343i but they’re legiiiiit”

Do I need to remind you WHO is Making this game,after reading this article I blame Game Informer for not providing more Info straight from 343i by that I mean Direct quotes and not findings…THEY DON KNOW -Yoink-,they could misinterpret a banshee for a flying seagull.

Just Look at Reach now Isn’t it better than when Bungie left it,Sure is HUH?,WHO DID IT OOOH THAT’S RIGHT 343 you ungrateful kiddies.

“OH LOOK AT ME I CAN DETERMIN THE WHOLE MP EXPERIENCE THRU 1 MINUTE OF GAMEPLAY AND A MAGAZINE QUOTE”.

I guess the calm will have to wait because the -Yoink- storm is still present.

343 thank you for putting up with all this bull,they are impatient and restless and cannot wait to hear about how the franchise they love and hold near and dear to their hearts will end up.they are clinging on to nostalgia and hoping for it to comeback in carnet.I know you will bring 10 years of forge film and fun to everyone.