Technically there is Only 1 Reach Item in MoR

Total Reach Item Count: 1

Infection - Halo 3
Stasis - Halo 5
Brute Plasma Rifle - Halo 2
Jorge’s Chaingun - Halo: Reach
Phaeton Helios - Halo 5 (Should have been a Falcon or at least a Revenant)
All Emblems - Halo 5 mostly (don’t really count this!)
Azure Dream Weapon Skins - Halo 5
Blue Team Weapon Skins - Halo 5
Noble Weapon Skins - Halo 5
ODST Weapon Skins - Halo 5
Osiris Team Weapon Skins - Halo 5
Sharktooth Grin Weapon Skins - Halo 5
Spirit of Fire Weapon Skins - Halo 5
UNSC Weapon Skins - Halo 5
Wheelman Mod/Perk - Halo 4
Royal Visor - Halo 5
Weapon Mods of Loadout Weapons - Halo 5
Indomitable Helmet & Armor - Halo 5 (Not a replica of Reach’s Version. Therefore it counts as Halo 5)
Intruder Helmet & Armor - Halo 5 (Not a replica of Reach’s Version. Therefore it counts as Halo 5)
Wraith Helmet & Armor - Halo 5 (Not a replica of Reach’s Version. Therefore it counts as Halo 5)
Vigilant Helmet & Armor - Halo 5 (Not a replica of Reach’s Version. Therefore it counts as Halo 5)

Goo Job 343 on giving us 1 item from Reach! Can’t wait for you to botch another update!

The armors look good to me.

They never said the armors would be replicas, they said Reach-inspired. Infection originated in Halo 3 but let’s be honest, it’s -Yoink- compared to Reach’s infection.

You want true memories of reach? Go play reach. It’s backwards compatible.

> 2535446429352181;3:
> They never said the armors would be replicas, they said Reach-inspired. Infection originated in Halo 3 but let’s be honest, it’s -Yoink- compared to Reach’s infection.

It may be Reach-Inspired, but its not Reach. Its Halo 5. I not that upset about the Armors. I furious, because they called this update MoR and we got 1 Item from Reach! Please explain to me why this happened?

> 2535421972749089;4:
> You want true memories of reach? Go play reach. It’s backwards compatible.

I have been.

> 2533274802862198;5:
> > 2535446429352181;3:
> > They never said the armors would be replicas, they said Reach-inspired. Infection originated in Halo 3 but let’s be honest, it’s -Yoink- compared to Reach’s infection.
>
>
> It may be Reach-Inspired, but its not Reach. Its Halo 5. I not that upset about the Armors. I furious, because they called this update MoR and we got 1 Item from Reach! Please explain to me why this happened?

The update serves to honor Noble team and bring back a gamemode in infection that will (hopefully) be up to standard with Reach’s infection. They’re also adding one more weapon to the Warzone sandbox to remember Jorge a little more. I think that’s a good job done. Not great, not amazing, not bad. Just good.

> 2535446429352181;7:
> > 2533274802862198;5:
> > > 2535446429352181;3:
> > > They never said the armors would be replicas, they said Reach-inspired. Infection originated in Halo 3 but let’s be honest, it’s -Yoink- compared to Reach’s infection.
> >
> >
> > It may be Reach-Inspired, but its not Reach. Its Halo 5. I not that upset about the Armors. I furious, because they called this update MoR and we got 1 Item from Reach! Please explain to me why this happened?
>
>
> The update serves to honor Noble team and bring back a gamemode in infection that will (hopefully) be up to standard with Reach’s infection. They’re also adding one more weapon to the Warzone sandbox to remember Jorge a little more. I think that’s a good job done. Not great, not amazing, not bad. Just good.

Memories of Reach is not a good update, because they threw us fans to the curb. Instead of actually making a Reach Update, they threw in a bunch on none Reach items. How the heel can the call this update Memories of Reach and give us 1 true Reach item?!

it’s memories of reach,
not halo reach 1.5 for H5.
it’s your own fault if you set up your hopes too high.

Yeah the armors are modified but there’s also been 6 years prior and the modification to generate 2 would do it.

I understood the joke of people “wanting the whole of Reach” in the update. If you don’t, it’s a commentary on how people wanted a TON of Reach stuff for the update.

From this, all I can say is OP wants to just play an updated Reach.

> 2533274802862198;1:
> Indomitable Helmet & Armor - Halo 5 (Not a replica of Reach’s Version. Therefore it counts as Halo 5)
> Intruder Helmet & Armor - Halo 5 (Not a replica of Reach’s Version. Therefore it counts as Halo 5)
> Wraith Helmet & Armor - Halo 5 (Not a replica of Reach’s Version. Therefore it counts as Halo 5)
> Vigilant Helmet & Armor - Halo 5 (Not a replica of Reach’s Version. Therefore it counts as Halo 5)

Eh, just because of different names and a few attachments doesn’t take away from them. The update is called memories of reach and not replicas of reach after all.

343i shouldnt have make a memories of reach update because reach fanboys like you will just be crying like little babies

> 2533274802862198;6:
> > 2535421972749089;4:
> > You want true memories of reach? Go play reach. It’s backwards compatible.
>
>
> I have been.

Then stop crying about it… it’s MEMORIES of Reach… not the patching in a complete game of Reach in H5… H5 is H5 and Reach is Reach. They are both Halo but different games… Reach catered to casual play and H5 caters more towards competitive play

Why does everybody think just because the update is called “Memories of Reach” that they’re going to add the entire game? Who cares, Reach blew pretty hard

> 2533274821761464;15:
> Why does everybody think just because the update is called “Memories of Reach” that they’re going to add the entire game? Who cares, Reach blew pretty hard

Reach had good stuff, the best firefight IMO, needle rifle, plasma launcher, and some good multiplayer maps… but that was about it… campaign was ok except when Kat drove. But Reach wasn’t as good as some here seem to think.

> 2533274821761464;15:
> Why does everybody think just because the update is called “Memories of Reach” that they’re going to add the entire game? Who cares, Reach blew pretty hard

Yeah people tend to forget this little thing called armor lock that completely ruined the game…

> 2533274816788253;16:
> > 2533274821761464;15:
> > Why does everybody think just because the update is called “Memories of Reach” that they’re going to add the entire game? Who cares, Reach blew pretty hard
>
>
> Reach had good stuff, the best firefight IMO, needle rifle, plasma launcher, and some good multiplayer maps… but that was about it… campaign was ok except when Kat drove. But Reach wasn’t as good as some here seem to think.

Everyone here on the forums seems to have erotic fantasies about it and it’s a little weird to be honest

> 2533274821761464;15:

This guy gets it

> 2533274821761464;18:
> > 2533274816788253;16:
> > > 2533274821761464;15:
> > > Why does everybody think just because the update is called “Memories of Reach” that they’re going to add the entire game? Who cares, Reach blew pretty hard
> >
> >
> > Reach had good stuff, the best firefight IMO, needle rifle, plasma launcher, and some good multiplayer maps… but that was about it… campaign was ok except when Kat drove. But Reach wasn’t as good as some here seem to think.
>
>
> Everyone here on the forums seems to have erotic fantasies about it and it’s a little weird to be honest

LOL I say reach was really bad. But everyone in the forums love reach. Sad