Tech Preview issues/Request/Feedback

First off thank you 343 for allowing the community to test out the new halo!! Been a long time since last beta i did was in 2007!!

Issue/bugs

GPU Temps-
This was tested on 3 different GPU’s and experience higher temps then last preview flight especially in main menu.
5700xt - Preview 1 (65 °c) Preview 2 ( 85°c)
3070- Preview 1 (67°c) Preview 2 (88°c)
3080 - Preview 1 (66°c) Preview 2 (89°c)

GPU FPS- Low-High (really no difference)
5700xt- 80-115
3070- 100-130
3080 - 100-130

Academy
Bot training- After being in a game and changing the training setting, eventually hitting the start button will freeze screen and not allow you to edit training or end game

Controller/MKB
This was tested on three different controllers (Xbox-scuff-Xbox elite)

Mouse -The aim speed on Y & X axis is same for all weapons when using mouse
Controller- The aim speed on Y & X axis is different for every gun.

Gameplay/Weapons
Red Vs Blue need to be implanted back- Some colors players choose makes it really difficult to pick out your enemy even with the color outline you guys have implemented.
Bloom on certain weapons and not other is confusing. ( maybe because rate of fire?)
Flag running is clanky and heavy and feels there is a delay on throwing it and then able to grab it.
Gravity hammer has a splash radius almost equal to a gernade.
Grappling hook works great, but i feel having 3 when picking up is a bit over kill on some maps.
Flag being taken audio is painful to the ears and rather have it being announced instead of the alarm.
Intro into match gets old and takes a long time
Jumping feels heaving and making certain jumps could be easier if jump attributes could be increased.
Checking score or player deaths when in respawn does not go away and have to click it again to make it go away ( Need it to go back to hold to view)
Team that wins should be on top at the carnage report, not the losing team

I will leave this part open to edit or add more feedback or bugs with more play times.

> 2535420388161569;1:
> Checking score or player deaths when in respawn does not go away and have to click it again to make it go away ( Need it to go back to hold to view)

There’s actually an option in the settings that fixes this! Was bothering me too so I went searching for it.

> 2533274794183471;2:
> > 2535420388161569;1:
> > Checking score or player deaths when in respawn does not go away and have to click it again to make it go away ( Need it to go back to hold to view)
>
> There’s actually an option in the settings that fixes this! Was bothering me too so I went searching for it.

Thanks man! Finally can get out that annoying thing next session. I don’t recall any prev title doing this.

> 2535460460873701;3:
> > 2533274794183471;2:
> > > 2535420388161569;1:
> > > Checking score or player deaths when in respawn does not go away and have to click it again to make it go away ( Need it to go back to hold to view)
> >
> > There’s actually an option in the settings that fixes this! Was bothering me too so I went searching for it.
>
> Thanks man! Finally can get out that annoying thing next session. I don’t recall any prev title doing this.

It was bugging me too, so thank you for the info :slight_smile:

If you are encountering issues during the flight, please refer to the known issues list on https://aka.ms/HaloSupportInsider and submit tickets for issues not present.