Teams Wanted!!! for Halo:MCC & Halo 5: Guardians

Hello,
Looking for players with above average skill set for Halo. Mostly play H3 & H4 in getting ready for Halo 5: Guardians, I like competitive play but casual is also cool. I would like to form teams so that anyone can mix and match and have some one to play with. I do not want a “Clan” or anything like that, but i would like to get together with avid Halo players over the course of the next following weeks. if you’re interested please message via Xbox live to the Gamer Tag: Nimbus K Frost. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

-NKF

Also looking for people to play MCC and Halo 5 with, so i’d be happy to help, it’s good to have a decent team

well send me a message via xbox and lets start

> 2533274824195918;1:
> Hello,
> Looking for players with above average skill set for Halo. Mostly play H3 & H4 in getting ready for Halo 5: Guardians, I like competitive play but casual is also cool. I would like to form teams so that anyone can mix and match and have some one to play with. I do not want a “Clan” or anything like that, but i would like to get together with avid Halo players over the course of the next following weeks. if you’re interested please message via Xbox live to the Gamer Tag: Nimbus K Frost. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
>
> -NKF

I just posted on the recruiting forum as well in regards to over 21 year old players (many of us are older) looking to link up for some Halo 5 multiplayer once it releases and probably a week or two before, some MCC Halo 4. We are not a clan, in fact we haven’t played much in the last couple months, but we are gearing up for Halo 5. Add me and let me know.

> 2533274856495166;2:
> Also looking for people to play MCC and Halo 5 with, so i’d be happy to help, it’s good to have a decent team

If you want to link up sometime on MCC Halo 4 multiplayer as a team, add me. I’m not part of a clan, just a group of over 21 year old players (many older) who like to win. We will be going hard once Halo 5 releases, but over the last couple months we haven’t played too much. I posted more info on the recruiting forum (Halo 5: Over 21 players).

Totally down to form teams and have fun.

> 2533274811294599;6:
> Totally down to form teams and have fun.

I’ll add you next time I’m on for some MCC Halo 4 if you’re interested. I’m going to try and get back into things before Halo drops.

> 2533274824195918;1:
> Hello,
> Looking for players with above average skill set for Halo. Mostly play H3 & H4 in getting ready for Halo 5: Guardians, I like competitive play but casual is also cool. I would like to form teams so that anyone can mix and match and have some one to play with. I do not want a “Clan” or anything like that, but i would like to get together with avid Halo players over the course of the next following weeks. if you’re interested please message via Xbox live to the Gamer Tag: Nimbus K Frost. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
>
> -NKF

Been looking for people to play with. Message you soon.