Teammates quitting Warzone

An insane amount of Warzone games are ruined because teammates keep quitting the match. The banning system or something has to change because clearly it isn’t working, in my last game 9 PEOPLE QUIT THE TEAM! In the end it came down to who got the last Warden Eternal and its just so frustrating losing cause people on the team keep quitting. 343 has to change something
http://oi68.tinypic.com/6fa90o.jpg <------ SCREENSHOT of our team leaderboard

Report them all, let MS sort them out. Tired of hearing the weak, “it’s social so you should be free to quit” takes. I report the quitters and go on to the next game.

Does are sore losers, i only quit when like I’m the only one left.

Unless you are being kill farmed, constantly betrayed on purpose, or lagged out there is no reason to quit.

> 2535426617719916;3:
> Does are sore losers, i only quit when like I’m the only one left.

This might also be a reason.

I think i was in that game. I was in a firetrap of 4 but a few minutes into the game our whole team just loaded out.
Warzone has a habit of just loading people out at random. because 24 players is something the games not used to i dont know haha. Someone’s likely to tell me not to play anymore now. I bet. It aint just me though it’s a majority. Plus as australian the only thing I can play is warzone haha. It is a social playlist though so they don’t have banning on warzone. Arena does it because of actual Internet issues and then you’ll get banned if you lag out or quit an arena

When the game/matching system glitches and a player on my fireteam gets left out of a match, my fireteam will often ditch the game and start a new one. Yesterday we left 2 random players to fend for themselves when two of our 12 players were left out waiting to join at the beginning of the match. I have no way to explain it, I started with all 12 then only had 10 of them when we started in the core.

I did feel sorry for those 2 random players, but not as sorry as I felt for the 2 members of my team.

> 2535460810182211;4:
> Unless you are being kill farmed, constantly betrayed on purpose, or lagged out there is no reason to quit.
>
>
> > 2535426617719916;3:
> > Does are sore losers, i only quit when like I’m the only one left.
>
>
> This might also be a reason.

oops i supposed to spell those

It doesn’t bother me in warzone if people quit or they go 1 - 70. Its when i play ranked games that it annoys me when teammates quit when we are losing by 5 kills… like really? we can come back you noob.