Teamkilling on purpose

So i was playing 2 matches of griffball where my team was just standing there doing nothing and i teamkilled them on purpose and got kicked.

If you go in to a match and go -Yoinking!- afk expect to be teamkilled by me and others i really dont care for a kick from a team that will lose anyways.

Putting your attention on an AFK guy takes another person away from your team now you technically have two people AFK

> 2535457216477553;1:
> So i was playing 2 matches of griffball where my team was just standing there doing nothing and i teamkilled them on purpose and got kicked.
>
> If you go in to a match and go -Yoinking!- afk expect to be teamkilled by me and others i really dont care for a kick from a team that will lose anyways.

You make it sound like it is absolutely impossible to win if 1 person isn’t doing anything

> 2535414442852878;3:
> > 2535457216477553;1:
> > So i was playing 2 matches of griffball where my team was just standing there doing nothing and i teamkilled them on purpose and got kicked.
> >
> > If you go in to a match and go -Yoinking!- afk expect to be teamkilled by me and others i really dont care for a kick from a team that will lose anyways.
>
>
> You make it sound like it is absolutely impossible to win if 1 person isn’t doing anything

There is no point in trying to win if people want to get carried