TeamKiller/Afk are so great to play with (sarcasm)

Anybody else have a situation like this happen to you?

I was playing a game of BTB earlier on Abridged and during the game one of my teammates was afk for half the match, they did something to their controller where when the spawn they would constantly slide right every time. This got a few or my teammates and me angry because we were outnumbered with him afking. because the player kept afk walking out into the open, of us who were in the base watching the flag started shooting him to take his shields away and use him as bait. few seconds after doing so the afk teammate decides to start playing again and then begins to only target us. he kills me and another 3 times in total, the game gave neither of us the option to boot him. the other guy I was helping kills him with the plasma pistol and the guy gets booted. then the afker starts attacking me. i keep taking his shields away and an enemy kept killing him. then after the plasma pistol re spawned i shot an overloaded plasma pistol shot at him but it didn’t kill him, he then ran out into the open and got killed a second after i shot him. Instead of giving the kill to the enemy it said I betrayed him and he got to boot me on the first betrayal. Don’t you just love after you get booted from a game the person who boots you sends a harassing message to you. the player claimed they were so much better than me and after going to look at their stats on waypoint it said they had a .15 KD. A .15 KD. what a joke. XD

I’m not the only one who was hit by the ban hammer on the first team kill (intentional or not) am I?

EDIT: Just received message from Xbox Live that action was taken on said person

> 2533274878104604;1:
> Anybody else have a situation like this happen to you?
>
> I was playing a game of BTB earlier on Abridged and during the game one of my teammates was afk for half the match, they did something to their controller where when the spawn they would constantly slide right every time. This got a few or my teammates and me angry because we were outnumbered with him afking. because the player kept afk walking out into the open, of us who were in the base watching the flag started shooting him to take his shields away and use him as bait. few seconds after doing so the afk teammate decides to start playing again and then begins to only target us. he kills me and another 3 times in total, the game gave neither of us the option to boot him. the other guy I was helping kills him with the plasma pistol and the guy gets booted. then the afker starts attacking me. i keep taking his shields away and an enemy kept killing him. then after the plasma pistol re spawned i shot an overloaded plasma pistol shot at him but it didn’t kill him, he then ran out into the open and got killed a second after i shot him. Instead of giving the kill to the enemy it said I betrayed him and he got to boot me on the first betrayal. Don’t you just love after you get booted from a game the person who boots you sends a harassing message to you. the player claimed they were so much better than me and after going to look at their stats on waypoint it said they had a .15 KD. A .15 KD. what a joke. XD
>
> I’m not the only one who was hit by the ban hammer on the first team kill (intentional or not) am I?
>
> EDIT: Just received message from Xbox Live that action was taken on said person

Well, I can say I am glad LIVE Enforcement has taken action against this player, as they were clearly griefing the game, intentionally ruining and deteriorating the LIVE gameplay experience for others, his teammates, including you, which is against LIVE Code of Conduct. Apparently this player had to have done this before that match and been reported for the LIVE Enforcement team to step in so quickly.

It is also evidently clear he knew how to exploit the betrayal system to his advantage, as the first betrayal of the match is always forgiven by the game regardless of how it happen. What raised a red flag beyond this however is that he was able to betray multiple players multiple times without those betrayed people being given the option to boot them. Was your match laggy with him once he started playing? If so, he probably lagged the game out in a fashion that he couldn’t be booted. This has been done in the past, primarily in Halo 2, where people lag the game so badly that they cannot be booted. Basically either the betrayed player never gets the option to boot, or if they do and choose to boot the betraying player, in Halo 2, they would get the message of sort " Cannot boot, too many ejections."

If the game was not lagging, I still kind of suspect some sort of glitching or potential modding. A person who can clearly betray their teammates time and time again with no reprecusions, but the first time a teammate acts in kind, he can boot them. Then you have a case where you stripped his shield, the enemy killed him, and you get booted for that, which I have never heard of before followed by a harassing message from that player (Which is where he clearly overplayed his hand.). Maybe LIVE Enforcement caught him modding as well perhaps. Modders that use mods so they can grief games to make themselves feel better tend to send messages such as the one you recieved. They feel they are better because they are controlling aspects of the game in ill-legit matters that they should not be able to control, but LIVE Enforcement eventually catches up to them and ‘BAM!’ banhammer :slight_smile: .

> 2533274898831741;2:
> > 2533274878104604;1:
> > Anybody else have a situation like this happen to you?
> >
> > I was playing a game of BTB earlier on Abridged and during the game one of my teammates was afk for half the match, they did something to their controller where when the spawn they would constantly slide right every time. This got a few or my teammates and me angry because we were outnumbered with him afking. because the player kept afk walking out into the open, of us who were in the base watching the flag started shooting him to take his shields away and use him as bait. few seconds after doing so the afk teammate decides to start playing again and then begins to only target us. he kills me and another 3 times in total, the game gave neither of us the option to boot him. the other guy I was helping kills him with the plasma pistol and the guy gets booted. then the afker starts attacking me. i keep taking his shields away and an enemy kept killing him. then after the plasma pistol re spawned i shot an overloaded plasma pistol shot at him but it didn’t kill him, he then ran out into the open and got killed a second after i shot him. Instead of giving the kill to the enemy it said I betrayed him and he got to boot me on the first betrayal. Don’t you just love after you get booted from a game the person who boots you sends a harassing message to you. the player claimed they were so much better than me and after going to look at their stats on waypoint it said they had a .15 KD. A .15 KD. what a joke. XD
> >
> > I’m not the only one who was hit by the ban hammer on the first team kill (intentional or not) am I?
> >
> > EDIT: Just received message from Xbox Live that action was taken on said person
>
> Well, I can say I am glad LIVE Enforcement has taken action against this player, as they were clearly griefing the game, intentionally ruining and deteriorating the LIVE gameplay experience for others, his teammates, including you, which is against LIVE Code of Conduct. Apparently this player had to have done this before that match and been reported for the LIVE Enforcement team to step in so quickly.
>
> It is also evidently clear he knew how to exploit the betrayal system to his advantage, as the first betrayal of the match is always forgiven by the game regardless of how it happen. What raised a red flag beyond this however is that he was able to betray multiple players multiple times without those betrayed people being given the option to boot them. Was your match laggy with him once he started playing? If so, he probably lagged the game out in a fashion that he couldn’t be booted. This has been done in the past, primarily in Halo 2, where people lag the game so badly that they cannot be booted. Basically either the betrayed player never gets the option to boot, or if they do and choose to boot the betraying player, in Halo 2, they would get the message of sort " Cannot boot, too many ejections."
>
> If the game was not lagging, I still kind of suspect some sort of glitching or potential modding. A person who can clearly betray their teammates time and time again with no reprecusions, but the first time a teammate acts in kind, he can boot them. Then you have a case where you stripped his shield, the enemy killed him, and you get booted for that, which I have never heard of before followed by a harassing message from that player (Which is where he clearly overplayed his hand.). Maybe LIVE Enforcement caught him modding as well perhaps. Modders that use mods so they can grief games to make themselves feel better tend to send messages such as the one you recieved. They feel they are better because they are controlling aspects of the game in ill-legit matters that they should not be able to control, but LIVE Enforcement eventually catches up to them and ‘BAM!’ banhammer :slight_smile: .

I actually have run into him multiple times before today (i submitted avoid for him the first and have reported him every game i’ve been in with him for doing his cheating) and every game I’ve come across him all he does is afk. What I find funny is that the match after he was able to boot me I ran into him a hour later on Spire and he was on the opposite team. he hid the entire match from me after trash talking me a hour earlier because he knew I would literally destroy him cause he was trash with a .15 KD. I went 30 something and 18. he went 0 and 3. lol. sometime after that is when he got action taken on him. From what I remember, no, the game he griefed in never lagged once so he had to be up to something suspicious. no one only afks until there teammates start taking their shields away and pushing them into cross fire to then go and team kill their teammates. I just hope this wasn’t his first ban so he has a harder time getting back on live.

> 2533274878104604;3:
> > 2533274898831741;2:
> > -snip-
>
> I actually have run into him multiple times before today (i submitted avoid for him the first and have reported him every game i’ve been in with him for doing his cheating) and every game I’ve come across him all he does is afk. What I find funny is that the match after he was able to boot me I ran into him a hour later on Spire and he was on the opposite team. he hid the entire match from me after trash talking me a hour earlier because he knew I would literally destroy him cause he was trash with a .15 KD. I went 30 something and 18. he went 0 and 3. lol. sometime after that is when he got action taken on him. From what I remember, no, the game he griefed in never lagged once so he had to be up to something suspicious. no one only afks until there teammates start taking their shields away and pushing them into cross fire to then go and team kill their teammates. I just hope this wasn’t his first ban so he has a harder time getting back on live.

It sounds like a child/teenager is using that account to try to get other people banned, as if he is trying to provoke a response from others as a potential means of wrongfully reporting them and lowering their reputation, you know, the “Oh, well I left the room for a minute and when I came back, my teammates were being mean trying to kill me. They’re unsporting. They need to be banned for unfair play.” You know, that messed up stuff.

Since there was no lag, for him to betray multiple players multiple times in a row in one non-Grifball matchmaking game with no reprecusions, yet when a teammate repays in kind once and he is able to boot them is obvious signs of modding. I know the boot system isn’t designed the best, but it is seriously not that broken. That and what happened to you. The killing bullet came from the enemy team, not you. True, you shot off his shields, but the boot system looks for who dealt the killing blow, not the one who dealt the most damage. The fact that you shot off his shields, the enemy team killed him, the enemy team delivering the killing/lethal blow and he was able to boot you as an end result of that is a clear sign of modding. I have never heard of that out of all the time of playing Halo prior to this instance.

He hid from you in the spire game, because you were on a different team. He couldn’t mod his way to booting you in that regard. He knew he messed up and that you were likely going to make him your primary target. Well, if he was banned, hope he learns his lesson not to mod and intentionally grief games.

> 2533274898831741;4:
> > 2533274878104604;3:
> > > 2533274898831741;2:
> > > -snip-
> >
> > I actually have run into him multiple times before today (i submitted avoid for him the first and have reported him every game i’ve been in with him for doing his cheating) and every game I’ve come across him all he does is afk. What I find funny is that the match after he was able to boot me I ran into him a hour later on Spire and he was on the opposite team. he hid the entire match from me after trash talking me a hour earlier because he knew I would literally destroy him cause he was trash with a .15 KD. I went 30 something and 18. he went 0 and 3. lol. sometime after that is when he got action taken on him. From what I remember, no, the game he griefed in never lagged once so he had to be up to something suspicious. no one only afks until there teammates start taking their shields away and pushing them into cross fire to then go and team kill their teammates. I just hope this wasn’t his first ban so he has a harder time getting back on live.
>
> It sounds like a child/teenager is using that account to try to get other people banned, as if he is trying to provoke a response from others as a potential means of wrongfully reporting them and lowering their reputation, you know, the “Oh, well I left the room for a minute and when I came back, my teammates were being mean trying to kill me. They’re unsporting. They need to be banned for unfair play.” You know, that messed up stuff.
>
> Since there was no lag, for him to betray multiple players multiple times in a row in one non-Grifball matchmaking game with no reprecusions, yet when a teammate repays in kind once and he is able to boot them is obvious signs of modding. I know the boot system isn’t designed the best, but it is seriously not that broken. That and what happened to you. The killing bullet came from the enemy team, not you. True, you shot off his shields, but the boot system looks for who dealt the killing blow, not the one who dealt the most damage. The fact that you shot off his shields, the enemy team killed him, the enemy team delivering the killing/lethal blow and he was able to boot you as an end result of that is a clear sign of modding. I have never heard of that out of all the time of playing Halo prior to this instance.
>
> He hid from you in the spire game, because you were on a different team. He couldn’t mod his way to booting you in that regard. He knew he messed up and that you were likely going to make him your primary target. Well, if he was banned, hope he learns his lesson not to mod and intentionally grief games.

yeah I hope he does learn his lesson, he claims to be max rank in Halo 3 (which waypoint shows he is close to) which is impressive but I have a feeling he modded that to then. its such a shame when people in the community to resort to this stuff.

> 2533274898831741;4:
> > 2533274878104604;3:
> > > 2533274898831741;2:
> > > -snip-
> >
> > I actually have run into him multiple times before today (i submitted avoid for him the first and have reported him every game i’ve been in with him for doing his cheating) and every game I’ve come across him all he does is afk. What I find funny is that the match after he was able to boot me I ran into him a hour later on Spire and he was on the opposite team. he hid the entire match from me after trash talking me a hour earlier because he knew I would literally destroy him cause he was trash with a .15 KD. I went 30 something and 18. he went 0 and 3. lol. sometime after that is when he got action taken on him. From what I remember, no, the game he griefed in never lagged once so he had to be up to something suspicious. no one only afks until there teammates start taking their shields away and pushing them into cross fire to then go and team kill their teammates. I just hope this wasn’t his first ban so he has a harder time getting back on live.
>
> It sounds like a child/teenager is using that account to try to get other people banned, as if he is trying to provoke a response from others as a potential means of wrongfully reporting them and lowering their reputation, you know, the “Oh, well I left the room for a minute and when I came back, my teammates were being mean trying to kill me. They’re unsporting. They need to be banned for unfair play.” You know, that messed up stuff.
>
> Since there was no lag, for him to betray multiple players multiple times in a row in one non-Grifball matchmaking game with no reprecusions, yet when a teammate repays in kind once and he is able to boot them is obvious signs of modding. I know the boot system isn’t designed the best, but it is seriously not that broken. That and what happened to you. The killing bullet came from the enemy team, not you. True, you shot off his shields, but the boot system looks for who dealt the killing blow, not the one who dealt the most damage. The fact that you shot off his shields, the enemy team killed him, the enemy team delivering the killing/lethal blow and he was able to boot you as an end result of that is a clear sign of modding. I have never heard of that out of all the time of playing Halo prior to this instance.
>
> He hid from you in the spire game, because you were on a different team. He couldn’t mod his way to booting you in that regard. He knew he messed up and that you were likely going to make him your primary target. Well, if he was banned, hope he learns his lesson not to mod and intentionally grief games.

guess who i just ran into again twice in a row and he is still doing it after his ban XD people never learn.

three times now and all three times he was on my team. asphalt, rasu, then hemorrhage

I have had several issues like that in the past with team killers.

> 2533274946078881;8:
> I have had several issues like that in the past with team killers.

if you wanna get back at them. follow the around and take away their shields so the enemy can kill them. lol i do it as revenge so much

> 2533274878104604;6:
> > 2533274898831741;4:
> > -snip-
>
> guess who i just ran into again twice in a row and he is still doing it after his ban XD people never learn.

So is he trying to boot you again for ill-legit reasoning? or is using mods again where he cannot be booted and can boot you for abnormal circumstances when he is on your team? I would say rinse and repeat. He didn’t learn his lesson from his temp ban, and the report feature is a part of the LIVE services you pay for. Every game he acts out like this, report him, as he is consistently violating LIVE Code of Conduct in what he is doing, so each reported instance is not abusing LIVE services.

Basically for example, if you play seven games with this player and he does this to you in all seven games, file a report at the end of each game. You are covering yourself in doing so. If he keeps getting reported for unsporting conduct, griefing games, and modding, then eventually, this player will end up with a permaban from Xbox LIVE, and they have nobody to blame but themselves for it.

> 2533274878104604;9:
> > 2533274946078881;8:
> > I have had several issues like that in the past with team killers.
>
> if you wanna get back at them. follow the around and take away their shields so the enemy can kill them. lol i do it as revenge so much

That’s what I do. That or try to bug them enough to kill me again so I can get the option to boot them.

> 2533274898831741;10:
> > 2533274878104604;6:
> > > 2533274898831741;4:
> > > -snip-
> >
> > guess who i just ran into again twice in a row and he is still doing it after his ban XD people never learn.
>
> So is he trying to boot you again for ill-legit reasoning? or is using mods again where he cannot be booted and can boot you for abnormal circumstances when he is on your team? I would say rinse and repeat. He didn’t learn his lesson from his temp ban, and the report feature is a part of the LIVE services you pay for. Every game he acts out like this, report him, as he is consistently violating LIVE Code of Conduct in what he is doing, so each reported instance is not abusing LIVE services.
>
> Basically for example, if you play seven games with this player and he does this to you in all seven games, file a report at the end of each game. You are covering yourself in doing so. If he keeps getting reported for unsporting conduct, griefing games, and modding, then eventually, this player will end up with a permaban from Xbox LIVE, and they have nobody to blame but themselves for it.

surprising they AFKed throughout the first match we were in and as soon as they noticed me they stooped afking and tried to anger me into team killing them by harassing me during the matches. the first thing i heard when i found a btb match was a group of 7 people on the other team complaining about him because he was afking before i was put into the btb lobby.

> 2533274878104604;12:
> > 2533274898831741;10:
> > > 2533274878104604;6:
> > > > 2533274898831741;4:
> > > > -snip-
> > >
> > > guess who i just ran into again twice in a row and he is still doing it after his ban XD people never learn.
> >
> > So is he trying to boot you again for ill-legit reasoning? or is using mods again where he cannot be booted and can boot you for abnormal circumstances when he is on your team? I would say rinse and repeat. He didn’t learn his lesson from his temp ban, and the report feature is a part of the LIVE services you pay for. Every game he acts out like this, report him, as he is consistently violating LIVE Code of Conduct in what he is doing, so each reported instance is not abusing LIVE services.
> > Basically for example, if you play seven games with this player and he does this to you in all seven games, file a report at the end of each game. You are covering yourself in doing so. If he keeps getting reported for unsporting conduct, griefing games, and modding, then eventually, this player will end up with a permaban from Xbox LIVE, and they have nobody to blame but themselves for it.
>
> surprising they AFKed throughout the first match we were in and as soon as they noticed me they stooped afking and tried to anger me into team killing them by harassing me during the matches. the first thing i heard when i found a btb match was a group of 7 people on the other team complaining about him because he was afking before i was put into the btb lobby.

I can’t stand BTB. I mean, granted people can cheat/hack in any gametype, but I have seen very few issues of the such in SWAT. Last BTB match I was in, there was some -Yoink- on my team who was physically flying around the map with a bottomless clip sniper, just firing everywhere and getting instant headshots on all the enemies. And after half the enemy team left, he put waypoint over all the rest so the rest of our team knew where they were. After like 3 minutes, he had like 80+ kills while the next highest person on our team (me) only had like 2-3 kills. In the end, he was just like “Good luck reporting me because nothing will happen to me if you do.”

> 2533274946078881;13:
> > 2533274878104604;12:
> > > 2533274898831741;10:
> > > > 2533274878104604;6:
> > > > > 2533274898831741;4:
> > > > > -snip-
> > > >
> > > > guess who i just ran into again twice in a row and he is still doing it after his ban XD people never learn.
> > >
> > > So is he trying to boot you again for ill-legit reasoning? or is using mods again where he cannot be booted and can boot you for abnormal circumstances when he is on your team? I would say rinse and repeat. He didn’t learn his lesson from his temp ban, and the report feature is a part of the LIVE services you pay for. Every game he acts out like this, report him, as he is consistently violating LIVE Code of Conduct in what he is doing, so each reported instance is not abusing LIVE services.
> > > Basically for example, if you play seven games with this player and he does this to you in all seven games, file a report at the end of each game. You are covering yourself in doing so. If he keeps getting reported for unsporting conduct, griefing games, and modding, then eventually, this player will end up with a permaban from Xbox LIVE, and they have nobody to blame but themselves for it.
> >
> > surprising they AFKed throughout the first match we were in and as soon as they noticed me they stooped afking and tried to anger me into team killing them by harassing me during the matches. the first thing i heard when i found a btb match was a group of 7 people on the other team complaining about him because he was afking before i was put into the btb lobby.
>
> I can’t stand BTB. I mean, granted people can cheat/hack in any gametype, but I have seen very few issues of the such in SWAT. Last BTB match I was in, there was some -Yoink- on my team who was physically flying around the map with a bottomless clip sniper, just firing everywhere and getting instant headshots on all the enemies. And after half the enemy team left, he put waypoint over all the rest so the rest of our team knew where they were. After like 3 minutes, he had like 80+ kills while the next highest person on our team (me) only had like 2-3 kills. In the end, he was just like “Good luck reporting me because nothing will happen to me if you do.”

i’ve already avoided most of the hackers so I rarely see them anymore.