TEAMKILLED THEN TEABAGGED...

So I was playing a game of Basin CTF. As you know each base starts with a sniper rifle. So I run to the sniper, and I manage to be the first one to grab it. Right away, two teammates begin shooting me. I ran away, and I kept running. Two minutes into the game, one gave up, but the other one was still following me. Since this was going nowhere I decide to just give up and let him have it. I switch it out with a Hydra on the ground and my teammate picks it up. Then, he kills me with the sniper that I gave him and proceeds to -Yoink!- me. Hopefully 343 cracks down on reporting people, because how is Halo 5 supposed to be enjoyable when there’s guys like this who play it?

welcome to online gaming.

Until the end of time there will be people like this.

That was a terrible experience! I have not been in Arena, for a while. Have been enjoying warzone.

That sucks, man. Block him off and report him. Not sure how good the reports go but if enough people do it I think their bans go longer or something. I dunno.

> 2535449844841693;1:
> So I was playing a game of Basin CTF. As you know each base starts with a sniper rifle. So I run to the sniper, and I manage to be the first one to grab it. Right away, two teammates begin shooting me. I ran away, and I kept running. Two minutes into the game, one gave up, but the other one was still following me. Since this was going nowhere I decide to just give up and let him have it. I switch it out with a Hydra on the ground and my teammate picks it up. Then, he kills me with the sniper that I gave him and proceeds to -Yoink!- me. Hopefully 343 cracks down on reporting people, because how is Halo 5 supposed to be enjoyable when there’s guys like this who play it?

I agree that it’s things like this that take the fun out of playing with people you do not know. The sad thing is that it’s unavoidable if we do decide play.

Yet another reason why arena is pointless and warzone is awesome.

> 2533274873843883;7:
> Yet another reason why arena is pointless and warzone is awesome.

Really? Like there isn’t griefing in Warzone?

Eh, it is what it is OP. I usually just ignore kids like that and report them. Move onto the next game.

> 2533274873843883;7:
> Yet another reason why arena is pointless and warzone is awesome.

Nah i lost my spartan laser today thanks to an a-hole. I was on the spire about to laser a wraith when my “teammate” spartan charged me off. Needless to say I died and lost my laser. No things are equally was bad.

Team killing doesn’t make me as mad as when someone teabags me. I get revenge

You were asking for it, after all you picked his sniper up.