Teaming Up (Silver/Gold Level)

Hi,

I’ll start off by confessing that I’m definitely not the greatest Halo player in the world. I’ve devoted quite some time this week to improving my aim, map awareness and reaction times etc. I’ve pretty much balanced out my K/D’s and I’m beginning to get more kills than deaths consistently by playing more cautiously. My big problem is that I get teamed up with a lot of random players who aren’t really interested in functioning as a team. I’ve tried Spartan Companies but it seems many players are more interested in playing Warzone. If you’re around silver or gold and are interested in making steady progress in team slayer - you can add me (Inept Scoundrel) and I’d be happy to team up with you. I’m living in Ireland.

Best Wishes.

> 2535442154453391;1:
> Hi,
>
> I’ll start off by confessing that I’m definitely not the greatest Halo player in the world. I’ve devoted quite some time this week to improving my aim, map awareness and reaction times etc. I’ve pretty much balanced out my K/D’s and I’m beginning to get more kills than deaths consistently by playing more cautiously. My big problem is that I get teamed up with a lot of random players who aren’t really interested in functioning as a team. I’ve tried Spartan Companies but it seems many players are more interested in playing Warzone. If you’re around silver or gold and are interested in making steady progress in team slayer - you can add me (Inept Scoundrel) and I’d be happy to team up with you. I’m living in Ireland.
>
> Best Wishes.

I know you said Spartan Companies didn’t work, but ours (the Halo Collective) is a company that is based on fun and just overall enjoyment of Halo. We do a variety of game types including firefight and arena, and I know you’d definitely get teammates to play with you in arena.

We don’t have any requirements or mandatory rules, so I think you’d enjoy your time with us!

I’m personally a Diamond Grade 6, but I’m more of a casual player than competitive, so I’d be willing to team up with you in arena!