Teamates leaving matches

• Almost every game i play on halo 5 on arena there are teamates who leave the match and it effects the people who haven’t left - The people who often leave matches don’t get banned at all

I have the same problem. What makes it worse is you go down a player or two in 4v4 and you never get a new player!

Not sure they will come down hard on the leavers.

Maybe if you lose two players before 15 points etc. but complete the match then it does not count as a L on your record but you gain no REQ etc…

Fun game but they need to address some of the issues quickly or they risk losing players… Oh, silly me they don’t care they have made the sale and most likely don’t care!

Yep, keeps happening to me also. I’ve had to quit a few games due to 2+ teammates leaving, I’m not about to man up and get spawn killed for ten minuets by myself. This is why join in progress was a good thing, just make it so joining a loosing game doesn’t count as a loss and let it come back. Being stuck short in Halo is one of the worst gaming experiences ever, especially when you’re matched up with abusive opponents who don’t care and murder then -Yoink!- you because you’re outnumbered.

> 2728966917079826;3:
> Yep, keeps happening to me also. I’ve had to quit a few games due to 2+ teammates leaving, I’m not about to man up and get spawn killed for ten minuets by myself. This is why join in progress was a good thing, just make it so joining a loosing game doesn’t count as a loss and let it come back. Being stuck short in Halo is one of the worst gaming experiences ever, especially when you’re matched up with abusive opponents who don’t care and murder then -Yoink!- you because you’re outnumbered.

Tough balance to maintain, justification of losses. Though I would not mind a ‘No Contest’ when there are not even players. If the team with more players wins, cool, give them CSR, but do not drop the team with less players down at all.