Team Weapon Skins

The idea of weapon skins is awesome, but I’d pay a little money for a team weapon skins, starting weapons only.
Yes you can melee, yes its at the bottom right but some of us are -Yoinks!- and just start shooting at stuff!

lolwut? I don’t understand this post.

if your on blue your starting weapon has a blue shader on it, if red your weapon is red.

> 2533274797698627;3:
> if your on blue your starting weapon has a blue shader on it, if red your weapon is red.

You mean like most TF2 Skins? Seems like a good idea, but waaayyy too much work for 343i to handle. IMO they’d prob mess it up and have it turn purple and green

> 2533274969008999;4:
> > 2533274797698627;3:
> > if your on blue your starting weapon has a blue shader on it, if red your weapon is red.
>
>
> You mean like most TF2 Skins? Seems like a good idea, but waaayyy too much work for 343i to handle. IMO they’d prob mess it up and have it turn purple and green

Who wouldn’t want purple and green skins? :slight_smile:

> 2533274797698627;1:
> The idea of weapon skins is awesome, but I’d pay a little money for a team weapon skins, starting weapons only.
> Yes you can melee, yes its at the bottom right but some of us are -Yoinks!- and just start shooting at stuff!

Umm what?