Team Training from Halo 2 needs to be brought back

Needs to be back from the Halo 2 days, as much as I’d like to fight a team that is short of 1-2 rage quitters with a rank of Lt. Colonel or lower. It’s not a challenge, it’s not competitive and it loses the replayability after one to two games.

Really need everyones thoughts on this so we can push this to become a revived playlist.

Agreed but isn’t it pointless because there is no 1-50 ranking system? It would just be Team Slayer And Team Objective combined. So if we do add Team Training from Halo 2, they would need to remove TS and TO. Ahh the good old days of Halo 2’s 1-50.

I have an OP on the topic, and tons of people don’t care for it. I actually want it to come back.

> Agreed but isn’t it pointless because there is no 1-50 ranking system? It would just be Team Slayer And Team Objective combined. So if we do add Team Training from Halo 2, they would need to remove TS and TO. Ahh the good old days of Halo 2’s 1-50.

It isn’t about what rank you are or what playlists gets combined. it’s about those who are just new, and they’ll say “hey! I mind as well grab a few games in Team Training because I’m new”. It’s that sort of mentality that needs to happen. I’m tired of running into new folks in Premium Battle or Team Objective and what not.

I agree with this. Something for the new players to hop into.

I love this idea only because it would allow for the max local party size of Team Objective to become 2 players on one Xbox. This would allow for forged maps to be added to Team Objective.

This would solve:

-Alot of quitting.
-Alot of excuses.
-The idea that new players need to have a gradual immersion into MM, not instantly fighting Hero’s and Noble’s.
-Where to funnel guests who are just there for the short term.
-Skill balance.

I really only think this is needed if we have ranked playlists. I mean the whole game is pretty much social except Arena and MLG.

> > Agreed but isn’t it pointless because there is no 1-50 ranking system? It would just be Team Slayer And Team Objective combined. So if we do add Team Training from Halo 2, they would need to remove TS and TO. Ahh the good old days of Halo 2’s 1-50.
>
> It isn’t about what rank you are or what playlists gets combined. it’s about those who are just new, and they’ll say “hey! I mind as well grab a few games in Team Training because I’m new”. It’s that sort of mentality that needs to happen. I’m tired of running into new folks in Premium Battle or Team Objective and what not.

It’s commonly known that casual players only like Slayer. Unless both TS and TO are removed, the playlist will be dead in a few months.

> > > Agreed but isn’t it pointless because there is no 1-50 ranking system? It would just be Team Slayer And Team Objective combined. So if we do add Team Training from Halo 2, they would need to remove TS and TO. Ahh the good old days of Halo 2’s 1-50.
> >
> > It isn’t about what rank you are or what playlists gets combined. it’s about those who are just new, and they’ll say “hey! I mind as well grab a few games in Team Training because I’m new”. It’s that sort of mentality that needs to happen. I’m tired of running into new folks in Premium Battle or Team Objective and what not.
>
> It’s commonly known that casual players only like Slayer. Unless both TS and TO are removed, the playlist will be dead in a few months.

And that is why there is voting options. Why not make Rumble Training and Team Training? I honestly don’t understand why everyone is thinking the gametypes within the playlist is as crucial than having people start off with just a taste of both Slayer and Objective. If they want free for all then by all means a Rumble Training should be offered. Last I checked, Team Training was very successful in Halo 2, it was one of the playlists that did not ever get removed while Clan Matches playlist did.

If you don’t start off somewhere casual and easy, this game will be in a further decline than just one playlist. A lot of people are banking their hopes on this Title update. And if it comes at a disappoint with no decent changes, then I know for a fact this fall Halo Reach wont be popular anymore.