Team Throwdown is coming!!!

Finally we get what we wanted all along. Bravo is doing a great job working on the multiplayer of halo 4. If you dont know what team throwdown is then you must live under a rock or a village in the middle of nowhere. But let me educate anyway because im a good human being. Basically its the old halo feelin we all know and love. We start with AR and magnums and work are way to map control and power weapons and no instant respawns. Theres also objective games too. I just hope the population increases again and i see more people with mics. Oh wait did i mention no ordinance drops as in no inbalance. I just hope they bring back some old map remakes like narrows, guardian, epitaph, and construct. These are just my opinions on maps and team throwdown in general please respect that.

> Finally we get what we wanted all along. Bravo is doing a great job working on the multiplayer of halo 4. If you dont know what team throwdown is then you must live under a rock or a village in the middle of nowhere. But let me educate anyway because im a good human being. Basically its the old halo feelin we all know and love. We start with AR and magnums and work are way to map control and power weapons and no instant respawns. Theres also objective games too. I just hope the population increases again and i see more people with mics. Oh wait did i mention no ordinance drops as in no inbalance. I just hope they bring back some old map remakes like narrows, guardian, epitaph, and construct. These are just my opinions on maps and team throwdown in general please respect that.

Meh. I don’t really care to be honest.

> Finally we get what we wanted all along.
>
> We start with AR and magnums

What.

> > Finally we get what we wanted all along.
> >
> > We start with AR and magnums
>
> What.

Thats how it used to be back in the day.

> > > Finally we get what we wanted all along.
> > >
> > > We start with AR and magnums
> >
> > What.
>
> Thats how it used to be back in the day.

NO that’s what bungie tried in halo 3 and for a bit in halo 2 with smg starts. It doesn’t work and is not balanced so they had to change it to BR/DMR starts and competitive playlists have always been BR starts. Look at halo 2 hardcore playlist and halo 3 hardcore and MLG playlist. Team throw down I imagine will be much like those or Doubles slayer pro settings.

ar starts suck. but this playlist will still be the best one

I’d rather Multi-Team , teams of two , with ordnance .

> I’d rather Multi-Team …

Yeah that’s a good point, where is Multi-Team?!

NUUUU, I don’t even like the Assault Rifle! Can I use the Storm Rifle instead?
Both Automatics that suck at range.

Source?

I really hope they do bring in classic slayer, I honestly don’t mind sprinting or AA, it’s just the things that 343 added that seem to have added.

I miss weapon spawns to be honest, that’s what makes levels like Valhalla feel like empty play spaces.

It does need a br start though, although I’m happy with pistols.

Team throwdown Sounds old and boring. If I wanted to play that kind of game I would kept playing h3. Halo needs to keep moving forwards and not backwards.

Hell yeah, AR starts. It’ll make getting that DMR/BR/LR/Cb that much more important.

Plus AR is my first love of halo weaponry, and still is up there at the top.

I’ll probably check this playlist out. Then sigh at the whining for BR starts, or DMR starts to make it boring again, then play the good ole’ classic Spartan Ops… and then go back to Reach or ODST. Maybe even 3’s campaign.

GET HYPED!

I’m hoping for either BR starts only. That weapon can be strategically tossed for better or more specialized weapons.

> Team throwdown Sounds old and boring. If I wanted to play that kind of game I would kept playing h3. Halo needs to keep moving forwards and not backwards.

Halo is moving to the grave…

Sounds horrible.

> Team throwdown Sounds old and boring. If I wanted to play that kind of game I would kept playing h3. Halo needs to keep moving forwards and not backwards.

So you find balance boring?

So moving forwards=Blatantly copying nearly everything that Call of Duty has? Nice logic.Everyone since 2007 has copied them one way or another, games are all becoming similar.

-Call of Duty has a niche
-Battlefield has a niche
-Team Fortress 2 has a niche

-Gears of War HAD a niche
-Halo HAD a niche.

Is there a source that says AR/Magnum starts? That would be the biggest kick in the balls for what all of the competitive players were wanting. AR starts just isn’t fun. While you’re using your time trying to grab a precision weapon, you’re getting destroyed by the other people who ARE using those weapons. It was horrible in H2, H3, and Reach. It definitely won’t change here even if the AR is slightly stronger. Slightly won’t help.

We already had our Halo CE classic gameplay nostalgia with CEA and Reach Anniversary playlists. There’s no way in hell AR/Magnum starts can be considered competitive, especially not with the magnum being the way it is now. This isn’t H1

> Finally we get what we wanted all along. Bravo is doing a great job working on the multiplayer of halo 4. If you dont know what team throwdown is then you must live under a rock or a village in the middle of nowhere.

Evidently I live under a rock or a village in the middle of nowhere, you utter -Yoink-, because I had to look Team Throwdown up. And people wonder why the Halo community is one of the most arrogant in the industry.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Bravo is a -Yoink-!!!