Team Throw down praise and problems

First, thank you a ton 343 and MLG players for making this playlist. My buddies and I played for 3 hours last night and for the most part had nothing but exhilarating fun. Making callouts was easy and we FOUGHT for power weapons. Everyone didn’t have jetpack and wall hack/promethian vision which was a HUGE bonus. Even starts in BR slayers was our preference but we didn’t complain too much when we had to play Deluxe.

Now for the problems. First, when I started playing with just one of my friends in a CTF game, 2 of our teammates quit and the opposing team decided to stat pad and not capture their flag. Not having a JIP is a bit annoying. We ended up leaving the game since we spawned at the exact same location repeatedly and was team shot repeatedly.

Secondly, once there were 3 of us and a random, we played a CTF game again and couldn’t capturing a game winning flag because of a glitch. The random had the flag with our flag on our base but the captured flag would not count. Finally he told us to kill him, get the flag and try to capture it ourselves. That didn’t work either. Finally,after the opposing team returned their flag, we got it back and scored for a game winning capture. Needless to say, that was interesting.

I believe Halo 4 has a lot of potential and I’m willing to wait for this playlist to be perfected and bugs fixed. My friends and I do wish for more maps, especially those remakes. I’m sorry to all of you that are tired of those old Halo 3 maps but…they were awesome. We really want/would like a “Pit” remake.

Thank you again 343 and MLG players. My friends and I appreciate you since we had our first real true Halo feeling games last night.

The issue with the Flag is going to be fixed soon (likely on Monday), the issue itself is to do with how much radius the Flag Capture Plate had in Forge when making the maps, you have to be standing flat on the middle of the Flag Capture Plate for it to capture, and most people don’t know and just panic trying to capture the flag.

> The issue with the Flag is going to be fixed soon (likely on Monday), the issue itself is to do with how much radius the Flag Capture Plate had in Forge when making the maps, you have to be standing flat on the middle of the Flag Capture Plate for it to capture, and most people don’t know and just panic trying to capture the flag.

Thank you much for the reply. I’ll have to tell my buddies about that tonight. That should make for some better CTF games.