Team stealing vehicles.

So today in Warzone I ran into a duo of friends using normal ghosts to try and ram and flip fellow teammates who were in higher grade ghosts so they could get out of their own ghost and take the team members ghost. While driving by a enemy base they managed to pin me INSIDE the entrance to the enemy base allowing the Marines to shoot me in a attempt to kill me. Thankfully a enemy of all people saw it and I saw him standing there for a moment since I was stuck a good 20 seconds with them trying to tip my ghost over. He proceded to to kill both of them and when I backed out he just did the -Yoink!- motion and stayed squatted after. So I drove off without killing him. Later on when the enemy was pushing my teams core they both spawned normal ghosts and managed to flip me over. They then got out of their own ghost and tried to spartan charge me away from my ghost before I got in. They both failed and I got back in my ghost and blew up their’s before they could re enter them.

Has anyone else run into this kind of jackassery in Warzones from team members? I tried asking them to stop in Game chat and they started laughing and speaking in what sounded like Portuguese.

Not in Warzone, but in Arena. I’ve played with teammates that would intentionally shoot your shields down so they wouldn’t actually betray, but so that the enemy could easily kill us.

Can this -Yoink- be reported?

LOL. Hilarious. Jackassery for sure…but still hilarious.

> 2533274946634226;4:
> LOL. Hilarious. Jackassery for sure…but still hilarious.

It was annoying as -Yoink- man. I was fighting enemy vehicles with these two dickheads trying to flip me over. They didnt even shoot at the enemy.

They say on here that you shouldn’t call people out or name and shame them for whatever reason and I’ve seen posts locked by the mods when it’s been done!

But then how do people know to avoid these people and avoid having the same done to them?

Is there a thing in the game that gives you the option to report players to the HALO powers that be so they can take action againt them???

> 2533274807207504;6:
> They say on here that you shouldn’t call people out or name and shame them for whatever reason and I’ve seen posts locked by the mods when it’s been done!
>
> But then how do people know to avoid these people and avoid having the same done to them?
>
> Is there a thing in the game that gives you the option to report players to the HALO powers that be so they can take action againt them???

Send me a PM and I will give you their names.

> 2533274925980038;1:
> He proceded to to kill both of them and when I backed out he just did the -Yoink!- motion and stayed squatted after. So I drove off without killing him.

You should have recorded such a great moment!

> 2533274793000982;8:
> > 2533274925980038;1:
> > He proceded to to kill both of them and when I backed out he just did the -Yoink!- motion and stayed squatted after. So I drove off without killing him.
>
>
> You should have recorded such a great moment!

I recorded 2 of the moments when they kept flipping me. I got part of the moment when I am pinned halfway in the enemy base. I sent them in with reports about it. I was pretty enraged as it was to record him signaling me to go on. This game has already caused me to break a table and -Yoink- up my hand for a few days v.v; Sometimes a match is so horribly stupid it just … yeah…

I have people knock me into enemy fire to steal my weapons. It is annoying.

I have yet to encounter such idiocy. I pray it never happens to me.

Sorry it happened to you.

You can found idiots everywhere.

what a bunch of butholes

I have encountered a couple of people that have team killed me for power weapons but its not nearly as bad as it has been in past halo games.

> 2533274873204041;11:
> I have yet to encounter such idiocy. I pray it never happens to me.
>
> Sorry it happened to you.

Wish it never happens to me! Most of my game were well balance

> 2533274925980038;1:
> He proceded to to kill both of them and when I backed out he just did the -Yoink!- motion and stayed squatted after. So I drove off without killing him.

That person is absolutely awesome. We need more people like them.

They should have an assist betrayal system for if getting damaged by a team mate just so if you are weakened it gets tallied up.

I don’t know how many times I see a team mate betray me and the enemy gets last shot in so it didn’t count.

Nothing that bad, but I have seen my share of idiots. That is still pretty funny.

Yeah, some -Yoink- killed me twice while he was in the tank on Recurve in BTB. He ended up getting booted and I just blocked him so hopefully I never run into that fool again.