Team Splitting

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

My team is still getting split up when we are put in join in progress games.

Why is this still happening? Under NO circumstance should teams searching together be split on both teams, that’s broken and I’m stunned it is still in the game.

Remove it now.

Why did you make another identical post here in the H4 forum? Your last one was moved from the forum to the Matchmaking forum where it belongs.

Because they moved it, wanted it here for a reason.

> Because they moved it, wanted it here for a reason.

They didn’t move it for kicks and giggles on some whim. They moved it because it is discussing a matchmaking issue and therefore belongs in the Matchmaking forum. Re-posting the thread here will only get this one locked and a warning/ban for this.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

Post was about Halo 4, it fits here, in the Halo 4 forum.

Go away

>

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst174754_Halo-4-Forums--Why-was-my-thread-moved.aspx

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

Does it look like I care? They move it ill just post it again because I want it here, it’s about Halo 4 so it fits in the Halo 4 forum.

Buzz off wannabe mod

>

That’s exactly the kind of attitude that turns a warning into a ban. I don’t know why you’re dead set on having this post in the Halo 4 forum since no one has replied in the 45+ minutes it’s been here.

I do believe this is the 9th post of the thread so yea ide say it’s been replied to but whatever floats your boat.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not bump/necropost threads.

Happened again

Pretty pathetic

Look Rage, I get it. It’s not fun and I don’t like when it happens to me either. But this:

> Does it look like I care? They move it ill just post it again because I want it here, it’s about Halo 4 so it fits in the Halo 4 forum.

doesn’t help. The issue is a H4 matchamaking one which is why your thread was moved to MM. Not to mention, they know. It’s been brought up over and over. Making a new thread about it every week doesn’t help either. :confused: