TEAM SPECIFIC TRAIT ZONES?

With the new “Trait Zones” and other unannounced forge tools releasing, I would love to see a functional option to make these team specific. It would diversify community generated content with these additional options. I already have multiple gametypes in mind for this.

In Reach, you are able to label “soft kills” as team specific. However, this doesn’t actually work, which is why I’m fearful for other similar forge tools in H4. Does anyone have information related to this? Do we know if “Trait Zones” can be customizable to diferent teams?

> With the new “Trait Zones” and other unannounced forge tools releasing, I would love to see a functional option to make these team specific. It would diversify community generated content with these additional options. I already have multiple gametypes in mind for this. In Reach, you are able to label “soft kills” as team specific, however this doesn’t actually work. Does anyone have information related to this? Do we know if it can be customizable to separate teams?

Another reason I’m exited about dominion.

Can you elaborate on that? Do teams in base zones get amplified while holding ground? If so, during an invasion does the other team also experience those amplifications before capturing the territory for themselves? If this functions in “Dominion” then I’m 90% certain those options will carry over in forge.

We have barely any information about Forge and the gametype Dominion. I doubt this amount of detail about the gametype has been revealed yet.