Team snipers

Yooo can we get some multiplayer team snipers anytime soon? It’s been too long :frowning:

Waaaayyyy too long.

and ranked pleassseee…

> 2535435864578389;3:
> and ranked pleassseee…

It should stay social.

Would love for it to make a return. Would also love for Mythic Shotty Snipers to make a return.

every other halo had team sniper ranked?

i don’t understand why people are no more interess suddenly… my concern me is the map are small… but they can do map for them…

i miss halo 3 :frowning:

> 2535435864578389;3:
> and ranked pleassseee…

Team snipers has always had a more social feel to it, and they don’t need to rank every playlist that may or may not come out.

> 2533275031293244;7:
> > 2535435864578389;3:
> > and ranked pleassseee…
>
>
> Team snipers has always had a more social feel to it, and they don’t need to rank every playlist that may or may not come out.

Also, we don’t have enough social playlists.

> 2533274924401014;8:
> > 2533275031293244;7:
> > > 2535435864578389;3:
> > > and ranked pleassseee…
> >
> >
> > Team snipers has always had a more social feel to it, and they don’t need to rank every playlist that may or may not come out.
>
>
> Also, we don’t have enough social playlists.

That too, lol

> 2533275031293244;7:
> > 2535435864578389;3:
> > and ranked pleassseee…
>
>
> Team snipers has always had a more social feel to it, and they don’t need to rank every playlist that may or may not come out.

I really can’t see how you can say that. Every single time I played it, there was very clearly nothing social about it. Everyone tries hard as if they’re playing ranked. Social is something you can just sit back in and enjoy like action sack, play relaxed in team snipes and you’re gonna have a bad time.

> 2533274873772972;10:
> > 2533275031293244;7:
> > > 2535435864578389;3:
> > > and ranked pleassseee…
> >
> >
> > Team snipers has always had a more social feel to it, and they don’t need to rank every playlist that may or may not come out.
>
>
> I really can’t see how you can say that. Every single time I played it, there was very clearly nothing social about it. Everyone tries hard as if they’re playing ranked. Social is something you can just sit back in and enjoy like action sack, play relaxed in team snipes and you’re gonna have a bad time.

Well everytime I played it with friends it was always very enjoyable and I had fun. It was like infection where I just had fun sniping and talking. No trying hard or being completely relaxed, It was a happy medium. I really enjoyed Team snipers in Reach, that was probably my favorite one. But yeah, I don’t remember it that well but I probably only tried hard a coupe times, and every other time was social fun.

> 2533274924401014;4:
> > 2535435864578389;3:
> > and ranked pleassseee…
>
>
> It should stay social.

Stating your opinion without any reasons whatsoever does not make a strong or convincing argument.

I’d love to see a permanent ranked snipers playlist. Having ranks is fun, and allows me to constantly challenge myself and improve.

> 2533274873772972;10:
> > 2533275031293244;7:
> > > 2535435864578389;3:
> > > and ranked pleassseee…
> >
> >
> > Team snipers has always had a more social feel to it, and they don’t need to rank every playlist that may or may not come out.
>
>
> I really can’t see how you can say that. Every single time I played it, there was very clearly nothing social about it. Everyone tries hard as if they’re playing ranked. Social is something you can just sit back in and enjoy like action sack, play relaxed in team snipes and you’re gonna have a bad time.

I don’t know about that, most of the H5 team sniper matches I’ve played have felt more social than sweaty. Everyone is usually just in there practicing their no-scopes. Not to mention it’s teams of 5-6 instead of teams of 4

> 2533274873772972;10:
> > 2533275031293244;7:
> > > 2535435864578389;3:
> > > and ranked pleassseee…
> >
> >
> > Team snipers has always had a more social feel to it, and they don’t need to rank every playlist that may or may not come out.
>
>
> I really can’t see how you can say that. Every single time I played it, there was very clearly nothing social about it. Everyone tries hard as if they’re playing ranked. Social is something you can just sit back in and enjoy like action sack, play relaxed in team snipes and you’re gonna have a bad time.

Exactly, everyone wants to win. And there’s a hidden rank in social playlists anyway, so they might as well make it properly ranked.

> 2533274792641480;12:
> > 2533274924401014;4:
> > > 2535435864578389;3:
> > > and ranked pleassseee…
> >
> >
> > It should stay social.
>
>
> Stating your opinion without any reasons whatsoever does not make a strong or convincing argument.
>
> I’d love to see a permanent ranked snipers playlist. Having ranks is fun, and allows me to constantly challenge myself and improve.

Wasn’t trying to make a “convincing argument”, just making a statement.

> 2533274924401014;15:
> > 2533274792641480;12:
> > > 2533274924401014;4:
> > > > 2535435864578389;3:
> > > > and ranked pleassseee…
> > >
> > >
> > > It should stay social.
> >
> >
> > Stating your opinion without any reasons whatsoever does not make a strong or convincing argument.
> >
> > I’d love to see a permanent ranked snipers playlist. Having ranks is fun, and allows me to constantly challenge myself and improve.
>
>
> Wasn’t trying to make a “convincing argument”, just making a statement.

So basically it should stay social because you say so?

Sorry, I’m just not convinced.

> 2533274792641480;16:
> > 2533274924401014;15:
> > > 2533274792641480;12:
> > > > 2533274924401014;4:
> > > > > 2535435864578389;3:
> > > > > and ranked pleassseee…
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It should stay social.
> > >
> > >
> > > Stating your opinion without any reasons whatsoever does not make a strong or convincing argument.
> > >
> > >
> > > I’d love to see a permanent ranked
> > > snipers playlist. Having ranks is fun, and allows me to constantly challenge myself and improve.
> >
> >
> > Wasn’t trying to make a “convincing argument”, just making a statement.
>
>
> So basically it should stay social because you say so?
>
> Sorry, I’m just not convinced.

I wasn’t trying to convince you in that post. My reason is…it should stay social because we don’t have enough social playlists.

Edit: If you had read all the posts, you would have seen my reason.

> Also, we don’t have enough social playlists.

> 2533274924401014;17:
> > 2533274792641480;16:
> > > 2533274924401014;15:
> > > > 2533274792641480;12:
> > > > > 2533274924401014;4:
> > > > > > 2535435864578389;3:
> > > > > > and ranked pleassseee…
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > It should stay social.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Stating your opinion without any reasons whatsoever does not make a strong or convincing argument.
> > > >
> > > > I’d love to see a permanent ranked
> > > > snipers playlist. Having ranks is fun, and allows me to constantly challenge myself and improve.
> > >
> > >
> > > Wasn’t trying to make a “convincing argument”, just making a statement.
> >
> >
> > So basically it should stay social because you say so?
> >
> > Sorry, I’m just not convinced.
>
>
> I wasn’t trying to convince you in that post. My reason is…it should stay social because we don’t have enough social playlists.
>
> Edit: If you had read all the posts, you would have seen my reason.
>
>
> > Also, we don’t have enough social playlists.

So, Warzone, Warzone Assault, Warzone Firefight, Infection, Grifball, Action Sack and a rotating weekly playlist isn’t enough? I think you have it backwards, we need more ranked playlists, and we need them to be permanent. Snipers would be a great addition.

And it doesn’t make much difference, seeing as how it’d have a hidden ranking anyway.

Snipers without Nornfang this time… that was just OP.

> 2533274792641480;18:
> > 2533274924401014;17:
> > > 2533274792641480;16:
> > > > 2533274924401014;15:
> > > > > 2533274792641480;12:
> > > > > > 2533274924401014;4:
> > > > > > > 2535435864578389;3:
> > > > > > > and ranked pleassseee…
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It should stay social.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Stating your opinion without any reasons whatsoever does not make a strong or convincing argument.
> > > > >
> > > > > I’d love to see a permanent ranked
> > > > > snipers playlist. Having ranks is fun, and allows me to constantly challenge myself and improve.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Wasn’t trying to make a “convincing argument”, just making a statement.
> > >
> > >
> > > So basically it should stay social because you say so?
> > >
> > > Sorry, I’m just not convinced.
> >
> >
> > I wasn’t trying to convince you in that post. My reason is…it should stay social because we don’t have enough social playlists.
> >
> > Edit: If you had read all the posts, you would have seen my reason.
> >
> >
> > > Also, we don’t have enough social playlists.
>
>
> So, Warzone, Warzone Assault, Warzone Firefight, Infection, Grifball, Action Sack and a rotating weekly playlist isn’t enough? I think you have it backwards, we need more ranked playlists, and we need them to be permanent. Snipers would be a great addition.
>
> And it doesn’t make much difference, seeing as how it’d have a hidden ranking anyway.

Ranked playlists encourage full teams and turns people into sweaty try hards. Sometimes it is nice to just enjoy the game without having to worry about your rank.