Team Snipers is needed in game!

The idea of a rotating matchmaking system was not good in the first place, then they decided to keep SWAT in the game. I don’t see why they don’t just have all the normal gametypes and SWAT, Team Snipers etc like every other halo. It was Much better.

There bringing alot of playlists back later this year man so chill, and there are many threads saying this exact same thing.

Not sure if Team Snipers will be the same as on previous Halo games (mainly due to not being unscoped while shot at, increased bullet magnetism and poor selection of BTB maps (Ragnorok i’d imagine would be the most common team snipers map, maps like exile,meltdown,Vortex,Longbow don’t seem to be designed with Team Snipers in mind. The only 2 maps i see Team Snipers being suitable for is Complex and Ragnorok.

Chillax. It’s not like Team Snipers was all that great anyways.

> Not sure if Team Snipers will be the same as on previous Halo games (mainly due to not being unscoped while shot at, increased bullet magnetism and poor selection of BTB maps (Ragnorok i’d imagine would be the most common team snipers map, maps like exile,meltdown,Vortex,Longbow don’t seem to be designed with Team Snipers in mind. The only 2 maps i see Team Snipers being suitable for is Complex and Ragnorok.