Team Snipers and MLG

These were the only playlists I enjoy. When will they be back?

In the future. Possibly early 2013. I don’t know.

You enjoyed Team Snipers?

I couldn’t stand the flinch :frowning:

I agree, Raz. Those were the only 2 playlists I liked in Reach and H4 is starting to get a little old with neither of those playlists.

Snipers is in January, there arent any concrete MLG settings.

MLG doesnt have a finished playlist yet so its hard to put them in yet. Though I am looking forward to playing some good 4v4 maps so I personally cant wait for the playlist.

> MLG doesnt have a finished playlist yet so its hard to put them in yet. Though I am looking forward to playing some good 4v4 maps so I personally cant wait for the playlist.

MLG actually just released the first official version of their settings, so hopefully it is soon.

MLG is supposed to come out in January with the TU, but they keep changing their minds on the settings! In fact I’m completely lost on what the current ones are.

We might just have to wait until it comes out to see.

> MLG is supposed to come out in January with the TU, but they keep changing their minds on the settings! In fact I’m completely lost on what the current ones are.
>
> We might just have to wait until it comes out to see.

They just released the v1 settings

I doubt you will see an mlg play list in h4. It has been removed from the MLG circuit and with microsoft teaming up with -Yoink!-, I doubt it will happen.

> I doubt you will see an mlg play list in h4. It has been removed from the MLG circuit and with microsoft teaming up with -Yoink!-, I doubt it will happen.

It isn’t off the circuit just yet…

With the MLG playlist that they have chosen Im not 100% sure I would want to play MLG at the moment anyway.

> With the MLG playlist that they have chosen Im not 100% sure I would want to play MLG at the moment anyway.

Congrats, no one gives a -Yoink-.

> > With the MLG playlist that they have chosen Im not 100% sure I would want to play MLG at the moment anyway.
>
> Congrats, no one gives a Yoink!.

No need to get all bent out of shape because they just made a bad decision. Ghost is a big boy he doesnt need a defender and im hopeful after the feedback he gets on this playlist that they undo the silly BR starts and then everyone can get back to enjoying the MLG playlist like we are suppose to.

> > > With the MLG playlist that they have chosen Im not 100% sure I would want to play MLG at the moment anyway.
> >
> > Congrats, no one gives a Yoink!.
>
> No need to get all bent out of shape because they just made a bad decision. Ghost is a big boy he doesnt need a defender and im hopeful after the feedback he gets on this playlist that they undo the silly BR starts and then everyone can get back to enjoying the MLG playlist like we are suppose to.

Would itbe too impractical to have BR/DMR starts determined by the pre match vote? Rather than a simple map vote, you would be voting for BRs on Adrift - DMRs on Solice - BRs on Haven. I don’t pretend to know more about it than MLG but is there a reason this wouldn’t work.

If I’m honest, a BR only playlist sounds good to me though.