Team Slayer vs Squad Slayer

Team Slayer should not allow parties so everyone is a random, however you can still use your mic.

Squad Slayer should be the playlist were anything goes, party or not, no change is made to it.

I really mean this, it’s not some idea that just popped up in my head.

Discuss.

> Team Slayer should not allow parties so everyone is a random, however you can still use your mic.
>
> Squad Slayer should be the playlist were anything goes, party or not.
>
> Discuss.

No i think squad and TS are fine as is. In squad if you get a team together you face other teams. if on your own you play randoms. IMO i think thats how it should be in all playlists. TS is already BS simply due to the insane amount of AL everywhere, so teams vs singles makes sense. BS with BS.

> > Team Slayer should not allow parties so everyone is a random, however you can still use your mic.
> >
> > Squad Slayer should be the playlist were anything goes, party or not.
> >
> > Discuss.
>
> No i think squad and TS are fine as is. In squad if you get a team together you face other teams. if on your own you play randoms. IMO i think thats how it should be in all playlists. TS is already BS simply due to the insane amount of AL everywhere, so teams vs singles makes sense. BS with BS.

It’s funny that you say that because I’ve gotten numerous times randoms vs full parties. And by randoms I mean really really bad players. It’s no fair. When I’m with my party and we get matched up against randoms, there’s usually always one player who quits on the other side before the game even starts (usually the best player).

Also, in TS, it would reduce AL spamming since there would be less communication in between the AL bait and the slayer (i hate that cheap tactic).

> > > Team Slayer should not allow parties so everyone is a random, however you can still use your mic.
> > >
> > > Squad Slayer should be the playlist were anything goes, party or not.
> > >
> > > Discuss.
> >
> > No i think squad and TS are fine as is. In squad if you get a team together you face other teams. if on your own you play randoms. IMO i think thats how it should be in all playlists. TS is already BS simply due to the insane amount of AL everywhere, so teams vs singles makes sense. BS with BS.
>
> It’s funny that you say that because I’ve gotten numerous times randoms vs full parties. And by randoms I mean really really bad players. It’s no fair. When I’m with my party and we get matched up against randoms, there’s usually always one player who quits on the other side before the game even starts (usually the best player).
>
> Also, in TS, it would reduce AL spamming since there would be less communication in between the AL bait and the slayer (i hate that cheap tactic).

the moral of the story is that TS is BS. If you want decent AA slayer then play squad. No full parties vs teams and no AL = a playable reach. Now if u want TS maps in squad thats another story but there is no point in ruining squad for TS when TS is already broken due to AL.

…How would it ruin Squad Slayer? No change is being done to it.

There can’t be a BS slayer playlist and a non-BS slayer playlist. Just take TS for what it already is and change it so that only randoms are allowed. It doesn’t affect SS at all. i’m speaking for the many who wanted a mercenary type playlist to be implemented in Halo.
When I’m playing alone, I don’t want to be forced to go into a playlist where I might end up against a full party.

btw, full party vs randoms in SS is possible, it happens.

> …How would it ruin Squad Slayer? No change is being done to it.
>
> There can’t be a BS slayer playlist and a non-BS slayer playlist. Just take TS for what it already is and change it so that only randoms are allowed. It doesn’t affect SS at all. i’m speaking for the many who wanted a mercenary type playlist to be implemented in Halo.
> When I’m playing alone, I don’t want to be forced to go into a playlist where I might end up against a full party.
>
> btw, full party vs randoms in SS is possible, it happens.

oh you mean making TS like squad where randoms v randoms and parties V parties?

if you mean that then i agree whole heartedly

I support this completely. I usually play Reach by myself, and I hate getting matched up against a full party. It should definitely be parties vs parties and randoms vs randoms.

It doesn’t matter to me either way. I play 90% of the time as a “random” and these two play lists I destroy on. Personally I feel that parties should be eliminated in the Arena. That would make things much more on an even playing field. Randoms stand no chance against a party.

> It doesn’t matter to me either way. I play 90% of the time as a “random” and these two play lists I destroy on. Personally I feel that parties should be eliminated in the Arena. That would make things much more on an even playing field. Randoms stand no chance against a party.

Decent Kds in both playlist, finally someone who says they destroy and theres truth behind it. How come the low arena rating tho? Doesnt make sense.

Squad Slayer’s unique trend of matching parties of players against other parties should be applied to all playlists. Team Slayer is most in need, because it’s one of those playlists where parties will steamroll bands of randoms almost all the time. Team Objective is also another, due to the lack of coordiation between randoms leading to a quick loss.

> Squad Slayer’s unique trend of matching parties of players against other parties should be applied to all playlists. Team Slayer is most in need, because it’s one of those playlists where parties will steamroll bands of randoms almost all the time. Team Objective is also another, due to the lack of coordiation between randoms leading to a quick loss.