Team Slayer playlist

SUCKS, it could just be my luck but about 90% of all the games ive played this weekend are game normal AR slayer games on countdown…whatever team gets the sword and shotgun wins its getting old -_- jackpot isnt even worth this.

> SUCKS, it could just be my luck but about 90% of all the games ive played this weekend are game normal AR slayer games on countdown…whatever team gets the sword and shotgun wins its getting old -_- jackpot isnt even worth this.

don’t play it? it’s that simple.

> don’t play it? it’s that simple.

oh ive stopped, dont worry your little head kew guy.

Simply wondering why it is the way it is.

Super slayer can be better, the TU tends to attract better players who like dmr starts. There should be a non mlg dmr start playlist but I guess w/ H4 round the corner playlists will be cut not added.

Jackpot? Custom challenges.

> SUCKS, it could just be my luck but about 90% of all the games ive played this weekend are game normal AR slayer games on countdown…<mark>whatever team gets the sword and shotgun wins</mark> its getting old -_- jackpot isnt even worth this.

That is wrong my friend! Today i played some TS games and the enemy team had shotgun, sword and bazooka and my team still won!

> > SUCKS, it could just be my luck but about 90% of all the games ive played this weekend are game normal AR slayer games on countdown…<mark>whatever team gets the sword and shotgun wins</mark> its getting old -_- jackpot isnt even worth this.
>
> That is wrong my friend! Today i played some TS games and the enemy team had shotgun, sword and bazooka and my team still won!

ummm no thats wrong my friend, its called a rocket launcher and there isnt one on countdown. Unless of course you are talking about the crapcussion rifle. and im refering to the majority of games not the anomalys

ty macatron for your response, i usually play super slayer. But for the jackpot i figured ide try team slayer. and it could be a good playlist but for some reason the map never gets changed

super slayer says hi =)

> super slayer says hi =)

:} super slayer we meet again, wanna dance?

> super slayer says hi =)

Super Slayer still has AR starts.

> > super slayer says hi =)
>
> Super Slayer still has AR starts.

but players usually vote for DMR’s a lot more for it than in Team Slayer where people will vote against DMR’s on DLC maps.

> > > super slayer says hi =)
> >
> > Super Slayer still has AR starts.
>
> but players usually vote for DMR’s a lot more for it than in Team Slayer where people will vote against DMR’s on DLC maps.

exactly for instance the vote was

DMR’s sanctuary
or
OR Normal slayer on Boardwalk -_- which is a huge map for AR’s

of course they pick boardwalk, in super slayer I feel confident saying sanctuary would have gotten at least 6 votes.

I myself love AR starts because I love being able to use the magnum without being hit across the maps from a DMR. 6 hours in TS and no jackpot…