Team Slayer CSR Question!

Hey everyone.

Its been a while since I’ve actively played Halo 4 due to enjoying my Xbox One and the current games for it. I recall at the start of the year that CSR it Team Slayer was reset. And from then on they’d reset them every 2 months.

Is that still a thing?

It is no longer a thing. As you rank up, you will keep it now.

OT: What games do you enjoy for the Xbox One? I bought one too but I beat Spartan Assault and now the next best game seems to be Barbie goes Safari fishing.

> It is no longer a thing. As you rank up, you will keep it now.
>
> OT: What games do you enjoy for the Xbox One? I bought one too but I beat Spartan Assault and now the next best game seems to be <mark>Barbie goes Safari fishing</mark>.

Geat news - that encourages me to reclaim my 35 CSR!

I am sure I heard that the forumla / how it works has changed though. Based off W/L rate now right?

And I should really change “games” to “game” to be honest.

When it comes to gaming I just sat and played BF4 for the last 10 months but I’ve enjoyed it with 25,180,728 Score in 685 Hours.

Joined a few platoons and eventually got promoted to a Leader!

But with Destiny, Halo and Metro all coming these are most likely my final days for BF4 or at very least I won’t be playing it for a while.

Other than BF4, I’ve played DR3, Fifa 14, Titanfall and of course Halo Spartan Assault which I’ve had since release but have only now picked it up. I reckon I can 100% the game, just need a co-op partner.