Team Slayer - Boardwalk

Just curious why anyone chooses this map in team slayer, especially non-DMR starting weapons. Games are never 4 on 4 to completion. Map is borderline too big for this gametype. Admittedly, not particularly good at playing this map because I simply don’t enjoy the gameplay on it.

> 2533274793640702;1:
> Just curious why anyone chooses this map in team slayer, especially non-DMR starting weapons. Games are never 4 on 4 to completion. Map is borderline too big for this gametype. Admittedly, not particularly good at playing this map because I simply don’t enjoy the gameplay on it.

my question is why people always love to pick powerhouse when it is easily the worst map in Reach. Every map is wonderful except that map.

Honestly, if you count the Halo: CEA maps as a part of Reach’s map library, then i prefer slayer on those old maps, like the Hang 'Em High remake into High Noon. Absolutely my favorite map. As for Boardwalk, i love it on slayer because of the amount of different angles i can “snipe” from, rather just use a semi auto weapon and pick people off from a distance. The fuel rod cannon is a plus too, but i think the main part is that some people might like “breathing room” on slayer, or not instantly getting spawned into a fight. I also like the fact that a fight can be flanked from so many positions, no matter where the fight is. Smaller maps do not offer that much capability. So there is definitely a different strategy to bigger maps, one some people might like more. I don’t know, but that’s just my take on it.

> 2533274878104604;2:
> > 2533274793640702;1:
> > Just curious why anyone chooses this map in team slayer, especially non-DMR starting weapons. Games are never 4 on 4 to completion. Map is borderline too big for this gametype. Admittedly, not particularly good at playing this map because I simply don’t enjoy the gameplay on it.
>
> my question is why people always love to pick powerhouse when it is easily the worst map in Reach. Every map is wonderful except that map.

From my experience with Powerhouse, it is all about map control, basically, taking the buildings and not being outside. People will nest themselves inside buildings with marksman and power weapons, while whoever has the gravity hammer runs from building to building, usually clearing out any enemies inside. Being outside usually means death. People like control I assume?

If it will help you for the future, in forge mode, locate the Grenade Launcher so you know where it is online. This thing will be your best friend on that map if you can get it, as you can trickshot into a room and nail multiple people if they are nesting, or stop a rampaging Spartan with a hammer in a heartbeat.

> 2533274898831741;4:
> > 2533274878104604;2:
> > > 2533274793640702;1:
> > > Just curious why anyone chooses this map in team slayer, especially non-DMR starting weapons. Games are never 4 on 4 to completion. Map is borderline too big for this gametype. Admittedly, not particularly good at playing this map because I simply don’t enjoy the gameplay on it.
> >
> > my question is why people always love to pick powerhouse when it is easily the worst map in Reach. Every map is wonderful except that map.
>
> From my experience with Powerhouse, it is all about map control, basically, taking the buildings and not being outside. People will nest themselves inside buildings with marksman and power weapons, while whoever has the gravity hammer runs from building to building, usually clearing out any enemies inside. Being outside usually means death. People like control I assume?
>
> If it will help you for the future, in forge mode, locate the Grenade Launcher so you know where it is online. This thing will be your best friend on that map if you can get it, as you can trickshot into a room and nail multiple people if they are nesting, or stop a rampaging Spartan with a hammer in a heartbeat.

Why are you helping him against me? xD Now he will know how to kill me, because im generally the “nester”

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I LOVE BUNGIE.I LOVE HALO.