Team Slayer a part of Team Arena...

I love playing Strongholds and CTF. I hate though when I get in a rotation of Team Slayer and Assault ( I just can’t get into this game) on Team Arena. I understand why Assault is part of the mix, I wish there were commendations for it, but I don’t understand why Team Slayer is.

I’m ok with Team Slayer being in Arena, but they need to reduce how often it pops up as the game type. I play Arena for objective game types. If I wanted to play Slayer, I’d play Team Slayer. I’ve had nights where 4 out of 5 games were Slayer while playing Team Arena which is frustrating. Keep it in Arena, but definitely lower how often it occurs.

I wish strongholds and assault were weighted more heavily. I’d like to see them appear more frequently.

I agree that Slayer should pop less frequently on this game type since it has a 24/7 dedicated to it. I like it still in the mix though. Right now it seems like Slayer hits 33% of the time in Arena. Maybe it hitting 17% of the time would be good (1 and 6 roughly).I think they make it pop more because they want it to simulate Tournament draws.

Team Arena is fine i do get Team Slayer more than i would like but team slayer is fine in the playlist. Its the all around best player in halo so people that are only good at slaying may not be at the top of the playlist.

If you’ve watched any pro Halo, you know that Slayer is a part of competitive Halo, therefore should be in the competitive playlist.

> 2533274816702503;6:
> If you’ve watched any pro Halo, you know that Slayer is a part of competitive Halo, therefore should be in the competitive playlist.

Most people play Team Arena for objective gamemodes. If they wanted Slayer, they’d go play Slayer.

Team Arena is essentially MLG on Halo 5. It’s gonna stay and should stay.

Slayer is an objective game mode. The objective is map control, which grants power weapon dominance and, ultimately, 50 kills before the other guys. Just because there isn’t flags, balls and pretty boxes that change color doesn’t give you the right to hate slayer. It has feelings too you know.

It’s not “Team Objective”

Don’t get me wrong I love Slayer, but I also love CTF and Stongholds. So when I want to play those types of games I don’t want to play a handful Slayer games between them.

I have no intentions of being part of MLG, I honestly don’t know how it all works. So if they are together for that reason fine, then give the option to play those games types separately. I feel I’m not a minority in this thought either.

> 2678703528371785;2:
> I’m ok with Team Slayer being in Arena, but they need to reduce how often it pops up as the game type. I play Arena for objective game types. If I wanted to play Slayer, I’d play Team Slayer. I’ve had nights where 4 out of 5 games were Slayer while playing Team Arena which is frustrating. Keep it in Arena, but definitely lower how often it occurs.

I’d be perfectly ok with this too.

YES, I SO AGREE! See, Assault was just a featured playlist, but Slayer is a permanent game type by itself. If I wan to play Slayer, I’ll just go to slayer, but instead it pops up in Team Arena which is pretty much the worst. Either take team slayer out of team arena, or get rid of the team slayer gametype and give us a new and better one!

I know it’s not called team objectives, but Team Slayer is the only gametype in two playlists.