Team sizes too large?

Does anyone else miss the days of 3 vs. 3 and 4 vs. 4 team games? In games with 10+ players, I don’t feel like I have as much of an impact on whether my team wins or loses. I also feel like I have to rush into battle to be useful instead of being able to take a few seconds to get into a good position.

There are a few 4v4 playlists so I don’t really miss 4v4 at all.

Legendary Slayer is the only one I can think of. The rest are at least 5v5, most being 6v6.

I don’t see what you think changed. BTB has always been there and objective gametypes normally go for 5v5 or upper player counts.

It depends on the gametype and map. A game like Dominion requires larger player counts because there are so many bases and large maps, including vehicle use.
Flood needs large sizes, FFA gametypes need large sizes.

And its not like they don’t have double team, IS, LS, Team Throwdown and SWAT for smaller player counts.

> Legendary Slayer is the only one I can think of. The rest are at least 5v5, most being 6v6.

Infinity Slayer, Team Throwdown, SWAT, Legendary Slayer, Double Team is 2v2.

The rest are objective based or Big Team, which naturally require larger player counts.

Infinity Slayer and SWAT are both 5v5. Actually, I think Infinity Slayer may be 6v6. I don’t really play it though, so I can’t say for sure.

I’m pretty sure Halo 3 had at least one 4v4 objective-based playlist. I remember playing 3v3 CTF matches on The Pit and having a lot of fun.

Infinity Slayer and SWAT are most definitely 4v4. Go play them then report back.

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/playlists

Infinity Slayer, SWAT, Legendary Slayer, and Team Throwdown are 4v4.

> Infinity Slayer, SWAT, Legendary Slayer, and Team Throwdown are 4v4.

So is Snipers, Grifball, and Action Sack.

> Infinity Slayer and SWAT are both 5v5. Actually, I think Infinity Slayer may be 6v6. I don’t really play it though, so I can’t say for sure.
>
> I’m pretty sure Halo 3 had at least one 4v4 objective-based playlist. I remember playing 3v3 CTF matches on The Pit and having a lot of fun.

Infinity Slayer and SWAT are both 4v4