Team Objective

Does anyone else miss this amazing playlist? Objective was my all time favorite playlist. Is there any chance it could be brought back?

I like my Invasion and Action Sack for “objective” type games. Much more variety and I avoid players who claim Reach’s gameplay is slow but play a CTF game with the intent playing the full 15mins without approaching the enemy base if it can be helped.

I think objective games are a big part of Halo play, but Invasion not only takes care of the objective part, it takes care of the Cyborgs vs Aliens part too.

> Does anyone else miss this amazing playlist? Objective was my all time favorite playlist. Is there any chance it could be brought back?

i love this playlist too. its much more fun than team slayer in my opinion. in team objective games you have to actually play the objective, or you lose. sure, there is a place for a main slayer (me, often times), but if you arent slaying in the right place, at the right time, your team will lose because of it. also, when you kill their team from taking this ‘main slayer role’ you have to run the objective yourself. killing their whole team, then waiting around for your teammate to come touch the flag simply isnt smart, and it hurts your team.

> I like my Invasion and Action Sack for “objective” type games. Much more variety and I avoid players who claim Reach’s gameplay is slow but play a CTF game with the intent playing the full 15mins without approaching the enemy base if it can be helped.
>
> I think objective games are a big part of Halo play, but Invasion not only takes care of the objective part, it takes care of the Cyborgs vs Aliens part too.

You do realize the original poster made this a Halo 3 subject, right? Invasion is a lame Reach game type.

On topic: I miss Team Objective in Halo 3. Halo Reach objective game types and playlists are all infinite slayer. If Objectives came back to Halo 3 I’d most likely revert to Halo 3 again since halo Reach is just not a good game.