Team objective needs rethinking.

Team objective is by far the best slayer playlist out there.

Why do i say slayer? because the maps are about 10 feet across, therefore, if you actualy go for objective, the games are short.

MAPS:
My games on zealot typicaly last about 90 seconds.
1 flag on reflection is around…35 seconds per round.
KOTH? cant even see out of the freaking hill anymore.

GAMETYPES:
Flags shouldnt “reset” in 15seconds, and flags shouldnt take 30 seconds to return. This makes gameplay extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely slow. That and taking flag juggling away makes it very dull to go for objective. The dmr starts is excellent though. I thank God they removed the joke that was stockpile from the playlist and headhunter if it was ever in it.

Long story short, i love objective but i cant actualy play objective in this playlist otherwise i spend more time waiting for games then actualy playing. MLG is realy good but those guys roflstomp me so i think a fair match in this would be fun so every game doesnt turn into a 90 second game or a spawnkill fest.

Thoughts?

Bad maps + a ranking system that promotes slayer = a failed team objective playlist.

Figure out a way to pay massive rewards for a game with a quick objective cap and the playlist may once again breathe life.

well said, i miss the days when your teamates would yell in the mic for getting a barely getting that game winning capture or getting the needed oddball point as the timer ran out.

oops i meant “for barely getting the game winning flag capture”

Luckily, I still experience them via custom games and the occasional, but rare, BTB game.

> Bad maps + a ranking system that promotes slayer = a failed team objective playlist.
>
> Figure out a way to pay massive rewards for a game with a quick objective cap and the playlist may once again breathe life.

I completely agree. The playlists do promote Slayer, and I’m guilty of it myself in BTB. Objective games simply are not as fun as they used to be. I can remember back to Halo 2 with all the tactics my clan and I thought up to win the game. Now it’s just pick off the guy going into your base.