Team needed for Mythic Warzone XP grinding!

Hello fellow Halo fans and players. I am on the grind for my level 152 and am in need of a solid team of players of who play often and want to grind for xp playing mythic warzone and implementing strategies I’ve learned on my way to level 150. I need approximately 19M XP to get my 152 and I’ve figured out a strategy that would take only 2 months or so if done consistently every day for 3 hours or so. Please feel free to add me on Xbox live, my name is “Mr Wob Ken” and I can’t wait to grind out some experience with some fellow halo enthusiasts!

• Mr Wob Ken.

Are you able to elaborate on your strategy? I may be interested but as a heads up, I will not be able to communicate in the party chat.

It’s a simple strategy. You use legendary xp boosts in mythic warzone. Then you lose round 1. It will give you 15k xp in under 5 mins (5mins max) then you back out of the lobby saving the extra 30 seconds and head back in to do the same. This will give you a possible 160k per hour if done with a full or close to full team. I don’t believe it is cheating as it is merely a grind strategy and all Spartans or close to all need to be on board. I want to build a team of 7 and myself to implement this strategy so we can grind out 500k a day or so making 152 easily attainable.

Where do you guys get your legendary boosts from? Do you buy them or have you been saving them up?

> 2533274891826916;4:
> Where do you guys get your legendary boosts from? Do you buy them or have you been saving them up?

They were in the REQ store a few weeks ago for about 130,000 REQ points or so.

But they’re available to buy with real money or gift cards 24/7 through the Microsoft Store (webpage is hidden so you need a direct link to the page).

> 2533274891826916;4:
> Where do you guys get your legendary boosts from? Do you buy them or have you been saving them up?

Here is the link to buy packs if you need it:
Halo 5: Guardians Warzone XP Boost Pack

> Hello fellow Halo fans and players. I am on the grind for my level 152 and am in need of a solid team of players of who play often and want to grind for xp playing mythic warzone and implementing strategies I’ve learned on my way to level 150. I need approximately 19M XP to get my 152 and I’ve figured out a strategy that would take only 2 months or so if done consistently every day for 3 hours or so. Please feel free to add me on Xbox live, my name is “Mr Wob Ken” and I can’t wait to grind out some experience with some fellow halo enthusiasts!- Mr Wob Ken.

Also, I’m up for joining a fireteam to do this strategy. I friended you on xbox. Anyone wanting to grind is welcome to friend me as well

i´ll add U, see you on the WZ.

It’s 150,000RP for the packs I believe but they only come out every so often. I started by saving all my rp while playing warzone using any boosts I did have saved for any xp boost at all. After a while you’ll have enough to buy multiple packs. 20 xp boosts come in each pack and you have to be sure you’re getting warzone xp boosts not arena for this strategy. I’ve added a few people since this post, I am not sure who is who as no ones name on here matches the names I’ve added. If I havent added you please let me know.

I noticed this as well. Some rounds like defending the armory can be lost within a minute so if you get those quicker first rounds you can end games anywhere between 1-5 minutes and net ~14k+ XP per game using legendary boosts

Those are the best rounds. Add me if you’d like to grind some XP together, it’s hard to keep a consistent team in play for this method but I’m always down for the grind.