Team member just helped enemy team kill me

Was doing a game of slayer, 2 of my team mates quit, leaving me to deal with a team of four, and a team mate who helped them kill me.

Can anything be done about this?

Just report him for unsporting conduct or something similar. That’s about it.

Report them via the Report option from their gamer card. Hopefully others will do the same. This can lead to lowered rep and banning. I’ve had it happen to me too many times unfortunately.

Forget about it and keep playing.

> 2533274844459001;1:
> Was doing a game of slayer, 2 of my team mates quit, leaving me to deal with a team of four, and a team mate who helped them kill me.
> http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xN1ghtShadowx/video/14089469
>
> Can anything be done about this?

You could report the friendly player for cheating and that would at least keep you from matching with them. IDK though, if you have more than four people can you even join 4v4 games?

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments.</mark>

Wow your teammate was such a -Yoink!-. Just report them and move on.

> 2533274866723773;6:
> Wow your teammate was such a -Yoink!-. Just report them and move on.

Honestly, my friend quit the match because he was betrayed as well.

The Crucible is no place for mercy.

Oh…err, wrong game.
War Games is no place for mercy.
Seriously, you’d be surprised how many teammates will treat you like the enemy team over the stupidest things.

I would leave. No way I’m staying in a match like that. At that point it’s not like leaving is hurting my team. Nor is that even a team I’d want to help. That kid should be permanently banned from Arena.

> 2533274809541057;2:
> Just report him for unsporting conduct or something similar. That’s about it.

Yea, just report him.

Probably just a guy -Yoink- around when 2 of his teammates quit out and the game is already lost and he just doesn’t want the quit penalty.

If youre certain he was doing that from the beginning and that’s why your teammates quit then go ahead and report him for unsporting conduct. But mostly, just forget it and move on.

> 2533274838246015;11:
> Probably just a guy -Yoink- around when 2 of his teammates quit out and the game is already lost and he just doesn’t want the quit penalty.
>
> If youre certain he was doing that from the beginning and that’s why your teammates quit then go ahead and report him for unsporting conduct. But mostly, just forget it and move on.

Considering the other team wasn’t shooting at him, he was probably in league with them.

TRAITOR!

Report and move on.

> 2533274844459001;1:
> Was doing a game of slayer, 2 of my team mates quit, leaving me to deal with a team of four, and a team mate who helped them kill me.
> Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR!
>
> Can anything be done about this?

Wow…that’s the most immature, lame, noobish, cowardly, and unsportsman like play I’ve seen yet!

Definitely repot this dweeb and keep posting this video under new posts like: “Here’s is an example of what unskilled players do”, “If you want to get banned, do this”

Put his gamer tag in the post and let the rest of the community see what an jerk they are and be wary of playing on a team with them.

WARNING : avoid “rM Johnnys Gee”

Just report and move on. That’s pretty much all you can do about it.

That’s weird. I mean you literally bent over backwards and they still weren’t happy…

Welcome to first person shooters

> 2535405481100234;4:
> Forget about it and keep playing.

Lol exactly.
I’ve had this happen and the other way around. Ive made friends with the enemy team so many times and we will help each other kill players! XD
Fun and awesome people in the Halo community!

that sucks

> 2535450449120712;14:
> > 2533274844459001;1:
> > Was doing a game of slayer, 2 of my team mates quit, leaving me to deal with a team of four, and a team mate who helped them kill me.
> > Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR!
> >
> > Can anything be done about this?
>
>
> Wow…that’s the most immature, lame, noobish, cowardly, and unsportsman like play I’ve seen yet!
>
> Definitely repot this dweeb and keep posting this video under new posts like: “Here’s is an example of what unskilled players do”, “If you want to get banned, do this”
>
> Put his gamer tag in the post and let the rest of the community see what an jerk they are and be wary of playing on a team with them.
>
> WARNING : avoid “rM Johnnys Gee”

Is witchhunting allowed on these forums?