Team Liquid Skins

does anybody have any idea about the team liquid skins? I see them available in my reqs but don’t have them unlocked and can’t seem to find a way to purchase them. Did I miss the boat? Or have they not come out yet?

I heard about these. Does anybody have a screenshot as I have not seen what they look like. I checked SpartantheDog’s twitter to see if he was talking about it but I couldn’t find anything.

I don’t think they’ve been released yet.

> 2533274924401014;2:
> I heard about these. Does anybody have a screenshot as I have not seen what they look like. I checked SpartantheDog’s twitter to see if he was talking about it but I couldn’t find anything.

Don’t have a screenshot, but if you go to your Requisitions on Waypoint, scroll all the way to the bottom of the weapon skins. You can see them there.

> 2535437652903765;3:
> I don’t think they’ve been released yet.
>
>
> > 2533274924401014;2:
> > I heard about these. Does anybody have a screenshot as I have not seen what they look like. I checked SpartantheDog’s twitter to see if he was talking about it but I couldn’t find anything.
>
> Don’t have a screenshot, but if you go to your Requisitions on Waypoint, scroll all the way to the bottom of the weapon skins. You can see them there.

Yoooooooo. My boy got spartan rank!!! Well deserved man!!!

But back to the topic, I looked at the skins and the ar is there but the magnum card is blank. Is this the same for you?

> 2533274924401014;4:
> > 2535437652903765;3:
> > I don’t think they’ve been released yet.
> >
> >
> > > 2533274924401014;2:
> > > I heard about these. Does anybody have a screenshot as I have not seen what they look like. I checked SpartantheDog’s twitter to see if he was talking about it but I couldn’t find anything.
> >
> > Don’t have a screenshot, but if you go to your Requisitions on Waypoint, scroll all the way to the bottom of the weapon skins. You can see them there.
>
> Yoooooooo. My boy got spartan rank!!! Well deserved man!!!
>
> But back to the topic, I looked at the skins and the ar is there but the magnum card is blank. Is this the same for you?

They both show today, but are grayed out. BR and Magnum.

> 2533274924401014;4:
> > 2535437652903765;3:
> > I don’t think they’ve been released yet.
> >
> >
> > > 2533274924401014;2:
> > > I heard about these. Does anybody have a screenshot as I have not seen what they look like. I checked SpartantheDog’s twitter to see if he was talking about it but I couldn’t find anything.
> >
> > Don’t have a screenshot, but if you go to your Requisitions on Waypoint, scroll all the way to the bottom of the weapon skins. You can see them there.
>
> Yoooooooo. My boy got spartan rank!!! Well deserved man!!!
>
> But back to the topic, I looked at the skins and the ar is there but the magnum card is blank. Is this the same for you?

I can see both of them fine.

> 2535437652903765;6:
> > 2533274924401014;4:
> > > 2535437652903765;3:
> > > I don’t think they’ve been released yet.
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274924401014;2:
> > > > I heard about these. Does anybody have a screenshot as I have not seen what they look like. I checked SpartantheDog’s twitter to see if he was talking about it but I couldn’t find anything.
> > >
> > > Don’t have a screenshot, but if you go to your Requisitions on Waypoint, scroll all the way to the bottom of the weapon skins. You can see them there.
> >
> > Yoooooooo. My boy got spartan rank!!! Well deserved man!!!
> >
> > But back to the topic, I looked at the skins and the ar is there but the magnum card is blank. Is this the same for you?
>
> I can see both of them fine now.

I checked again and magnum is visible now. They look sick!

You missed the premium timed pack.
I thought your title said "Team Liquid Sucks," so I came to watch it lol

> 2533275050532363;8:
> You missed the premium timed pack.
> I thought your title said "Team Liquid Sucks," so I came to watch it lol

You’re thinking of the CLG pack which is no longer available. Team Liquid hasn’t been released yet.

> 2661949065475413;9:
> > 2533275050532363;8:
> > You missed the premium timed pack.
> > I thought your title said "Team Liquid Sucks," so I came to watch it lol
>
> You’re thinking of the CLG pack which is no longer available. Team Liquid hasn’t been released yet.

Ooo so more MLG packs on the way?

> 2533274801232749;1:
> does anybody have any idea about the team liquid skins? I see them available in my reqs but don’t have them unlocked and can’t seem to find a way to purchase them. Did I miss the boat? Or have they not come out yet?

HCS Team Liquid REQ Pack Available Now

@ PlasticHassle thanks for update. Gottem

They look pretty sick…

I love the magnum skin from the pack.

I got CLG and OG skins, coz I stick with this roster, but damn, that magnum with the gorgeous stallion on the cross, I gotta have that man.

BTW, CLG will no longer be available? Glad to have bought them so

I know I’m coming late to the party, and I did a search and didn’t see anything so if there is, could you please link it… but I saw this req on the marketplace online… and here’s my question… does one pack contain the entire set… or do I have to purchase the subsequent reqs to get the entire set? Thanks…

Please don’t revive old topics thanks.

As far as I remember, 1 pack should contain everything. The AR skin, Magnum skin and emblem