Team Killing/Vehicle Destroying.

Should it be kept in? All I see happen with it is people killing their team mates because “waah! I wanted the Mantis and the other guy who was closer to it got in first” and then preceding to EMP and plasma nade it. It just makes the game no fun to someone who is simply trying t play whilst some little child (or someone with the mind of one) is throwing a tantrum because the game didn’t go their way.

I think vehicle damage should be of, To much jealous people who want the gaus for them self.
But player friendly fire should be on

You could always get out, let them have it and then do the exact same thing to them. lol

^ That is the worst thing possible. The best thing for anybody to do is act like it’s not happening (I realize that is kinda crazy) but they do it just to get you all riled up, if you don’t get riled up they lose. If people did this regularly, the amount of team vehicle killing would go down.

I am glad they took off friendly fire though, too many times have I stuck a teammate on accident.

Yes, remove all team damage please. It’s really annoying and spoils games.

Needs to be removed. Its currently being exploited to the max for the tards playing in the Spec Ops tourney. They destroy every team vehicle bar the one they have and proceed to clear up, racking up the score while the rest of the team is still trudging to the battle on foot.

In MM its beyond a joke. If you happen to get some good vehicle half the team wont hesitate to sticky you to blow it up just because you have the chance to do better than them. If its a scorpion, you dont have a hope in hell of getting a chance to score with it.

Really dont get the thinking behind this half-way house we have with FF. You either make it all FF active or you dont. Just another one of the rather obvious rookie mistakes made by 343i.

I think that there are two fixes for this problem, One: Remove all team damage. Two: Remove the Plasma Pistol and Sticky Nades from the load outs.

What they should do is heavily decrease the effectiveness of friendly fire.

For a small number of things:

• Remove EMP capabilities on friendly vehicles
  • Immediately kick a player out of a vehicle that is being destroyed by a friendly player (eg. you mantle the wraith but a friendly nukes it
  • Significantly reduce the damage recieved from friendly weapons/explosions. Cap the damage at shields (never an insta-kill) and reduce damage by 50%. Make this number decrease as a spree is earned (at 5, it drops to 25%, afterwards, only 10% will get through)

I think that would really help in terms of still allowing friendly fire to get through, but not allow players to simply off other teammates because they stole <insert vehicle/weapon here> or are on a spree/about to be on a spree. I guess it’s a little aggressive, but let’s be honest: How often does team-killing come into play in a non-troll game? At best a frag might drop a friendly’s shield, but one player will hardly ever completely wipe a friendly single-handedly.

I think it should stay the same.

They need to get rid of invincibility altogether and replace it with a different thing. They need to make it so When you shoot/hurt your teammate, you get hurt instead of them. You hit them too much, you die. Pretty sure there’s no exploiting that.

> ^ That is the worst thing possible. The best thing for anybody to do is act like it’s not happening (I realize that is kinda crazy) but they do it just to get you all riled up, if you don’t get riled up they lose. If people did this regularly, the amount of team vehicle killing would go down.
>
> I am glad they took off friendly fire though, too many times have I stuck a teammate on accident.

could not agree more if you got out and killed them then they would kick you and they win they only have two grenades so they will get bored soon

Problem is too simple to solve, ricochet all damage done to friendly to yourself.

1.player will become a better shot and a better teammate.
2.team killing will be obsolete.
3.you get a laugh if a uninformed player tries to teamkill.