Team killers.

Why are there so many griefers and team killers in Halo 3 online lately? I just try to play a good match of social slayer (the only unranked playlist with sufficient population) and I frequently get idiots who target me out of 4 team members and troll me the entire game. The hell is up with that?

Also if anyone can tell me why my EXP doesn’t go up after winning a team match that would be great.

> Also if anyone can tell me why my EXP doesn’t go up after winning a team match that would be great.

If you have quit a game then you are rewarded with a -1 in xp, so if you win the next match you are still at 0xp.

> > Also if anyone can tell me why my EXP doesn’t go up after winning a team match that would be great.
>
> If you have quit a game then you are rewarded with a -1 in xp, so if you win the next match you are still at 0xp.

I never quit a match of Halo 3. Even if I’m losing by a massive margin since I know that quitting detracts from XP gain which is why I don’t understand why I’m getting 0XP for winning 3 games in a row.

> Why are there so many griefers and team killers in Halo 3 online lately? I just try to play a good match of social slayer (the only unranked playlist with sufficient population) and I frequently get idiots who target me out of 4 team members and troll me the entire game. The hell is up with that?

Just block him/them in XBL, and you won’t be matched with him again. He’s probably a looney tunes adolescent.

In the meantime, be careful when team mates are in the hot zone so you don’t damage them. Say sorry in those rare instances when you do. Don’t hold it against another player if they damage/kill you accidentally, unless it’s obvious they are intentionally targeting you.

> > Why are there so many griefers and team killers in Halo 3 online lately? I just try to play a good match of social slayer (the only unranked playlist with sufficient population) and I frequently get idiots who target me out of 4 team members and troll me the entire game. The hell is up with that?
>
> Just block him/them in XBL, and you won’t be matched with him again. He’s probably a looney tunes adolescent.
>
> In the meantime, be careful when team mates are in the hot zone so you don’t damage them. Say sorry in those rare instances when you do. Don’t hold it against another player if they damage/kill you accidentally, unless it’s obvious they are intentionally targeting you.

Actually since the population is so low, I still get paired up with the two people I’ve had to block. It sucks. And I usually never have AOE weapons so provoking my team mates by damaging is not possible for me.

> Actually since the population is so low, I still get paired up with the two people I’ve had to block. It sucks. And I usually never have AOE weapons so provoking my team mates by damaging is not possible for me.

A friend and I played a Reach Grif game a while back where we had an awful-awful team killer - right from the very beginning. A couple minutes into the game I discovered he had a mic. He sounded like he was like 10-12 years old. I asked why he was betraying. He said he came in with a party (who were on the other team), and he wanted to help them. I told him to stop betraying in an adult tone. The betraying slowed, but didn’t stop. We lost.

The temptation is to retaliate, but veteran MM players say not to. Never did see the boot option I was hoping for. If blocking doesn’t work and you can’t quit because of losing exp in H3, I don’t know how to deal with it if you can’t go into a game with a full team.

That said, the last H3 MM game I played was a social slayer “Multi-Team”, where there are 4 teams of 2. A friend and I played together, and that game was great fun. Shouldn’t be too hard to find one friend…

huh…last time i played halo 3 the multi team list was empty. literally.