Team killed for my nornfang

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I had this guy, <mark>[REDACTED]</mark>, run me over with a ghost, then he jumps out and steals my Nornfang. He runs off and gets smoked by a guy with an Answer. Now the other team has it.

Why are teammates able to kill you with vehicles? Why? Who thought that was a good idea during development? Not to mention all the times I’ve been hit by a teammate with a ghost and died because my shields dropped.

> 2533274800902066;1:
> I had this guy, , run me over with a ghost, then he jumps out and steals my Nornfang. He runs off and gets smoked by a guy with an Answer. Now the other team has it.
>
> Why are teammates able to kill you with vehicles? Why? Who thought that was a good idea during development?

Calling out is against forum rules. An edit might be in your best interest. Why? Physics.

I’d be ticked. That Nornfang costed me 100,000 reqs points!! I’m scared to even use mine. They gave me about 10 I’ll prolly only use it once or twice until I get more, IF I can get more…

yeah…teammates…i suggest u always keep an out out for them more than the enemy

> 2533274851141500;3:
> I’d be ticked. That Nornfang costed me 100,000 reqs points!! I’m scared to even use mine. They gave me about 10 I’ll prolly only use it once or twice until I get more, IF I can get more…

You got a cert from buying the nornfang req pack. you can get them from normal req packs

This is why I use air vehicles whenever I can…

I had players trying to knock me out of cover for my nor fang today and walk in front of me as I’m trying to shoot. They probally cause me to lose half of my shots and we were losing but I was making a push to turn it around if I had those extra shots I could of won it maybe.