Team Forerunner Revival For MCC

Hey everyone!

A friend and I are reviving our old clan, Team Forerunner, and we want to start recruiting people for an exciting new adventure in Halo: The Master Chief Collection!

If you are tired of playing MCC alone and you want to play with people who are competitive, but you want to have fun at the same time, then Team Forerunner is the clan for you! By joining Team Forerunner, we want to help you have the best experience possible on MCC!

Here is a little bit about myself:
My real name is Josh and I am 19 years old. I am a pretty chill guy with a pretty chill attitude. I don’t cuss, try to bring people down, and it is very difficult to get me mad. I am a sophomore in college studying Computer Science and minoring in Interdisciplinary Film and Digital media. I am also from New Mexico, USA so I am in the Mountain Time Zone area for those of you who are also in the United States.

Now, here is a little bit about my gaming career in Halo:
I have been playing Halo since I was 10 years old. I was introduced to Halo: CE and Halo 2 by the help of a friend and I have loved Halo ever since. I have played every single Halo on almost all platforms and have been gaining experience through each one. I didn’t become competitive until Halo: Reach and I was able to raise my K/D from a 1.01 at the rank of Field Marshall to a 1.83 K/D by the time I reached Inheritor. Ever since then, Halo has always been a competitive experience for me and I have never once wanted to go back. I was able to acquire a 2.28 K/D in Halo 4 and I moved up even further to acquire a 2.63 K/D in MCC. I am still improving my game and my K/D is slowly going even further up than where it was before.

So now that you know a little bit about me, here are the rules and requirements for Team Forerunner:

1. All members must respect the leader (me) and all co-leaders (so far just my friend).
  2. All members are allowed to cuss, but only to a certain extent.
  3. All members must hold a K/D of 1.5 or better (the higher, the better).
  4. All members must have a mic and should communicate with the team.
  5. All members must be willing to play ALL Halo games (CE, 2, 3, and 4).
  6. All members must be willing to play ALL Halo gametypes (Slayer, CTF, Assault etc.).
  7. All members are required to change their clan tag to Team Forerunner (once you unlock the ability to do so).
  8. All members must, at the very least, be fairly active in clan.
  9. All members are expected to cooperate together as a team (basically, don’t try to be the hero and do your best to get along with other members in the clan).
  10. Have fun! (not a rule or requirement, but hey, if you don’t have fun, why are you playing at all?)

To join Team Forerunner, you must meet all of the above requirements. If you do not meet the requirements and rules, you cannot join. There are no exceptions to the rules and requirements! Disobedience to any of the rules and requirements will result in being dismissed from the clan.

Do not be intimidated by the rules and requirements. They are simply a way to filter through people so that we can find the best players (personality wise, skill wise, and dedication wise) for our clan.

We really are nice people and we want the best for our clan. If you think that this clan suits you, please don’t hesitate to send me a message. You will be required to go through a verification process so that way I can see if you really have what it takes to be a part of Team Forerunner.

I look forward to meeting tons of new people and I hope that this clan will rise above and beyond what it used to be!

See you all on the battlefield,
Spartan I043