Team Emblems

Was curious if the team emblems will ever be made visible on waypoint when selected as your avatar instead of just being black with a small question mark in the middle.

Thanks!

There’s a similar issue where if your Spartan is using the Protector Stalwart, such as myself, there would be a bug that you can’t view the armor on Waypoint, rather it would display the silhouette of a Spartan in default Recruit armor

> 2533274989469309;2:
> There’s a similar issue where if your Spartan is using the Protector Stalwart, such as myself, there would be a bug that you can’t view the armor on Waypoint, rather it would display the silhouette of a Spartan in default Recruit armor

Pretty much :stuck_out_tongue:

Moving this down to support and tagging KP - is this related to the recent avatar issues on Waypoint?

Have there been recent avatar issues on waypoint? I think the team emblems have never shown up (or maybe its just the one I have, Str8) Like I said sometimes it displays a question mark, or even just shows my gamer tag. Would be nice to see the emblem as the avatar, especially since you had to buy it.

Thanks

Just wondering if there have been any updates regarding this issue.

Thanks

@KP Any updates regarding this? Haven’t heard anything.

Thanks

> 2533274826044245;7:
> @KP Any updates regarding this? Haven’t heard anything.
>
> Thanks

Stop bumping the thread please.

They’re aware of the issue, bumping it isn’t going to accomplish anything but get you edited/warned for spam.

Sounds good. I never heard anything back so was just curious if they have been working on something or not. Thank you