Team Doubles

What happened to all the Team Double maps? There used to be alot now i think play on the same 5 er 6 ones

I wonder if it’s coincidence. I haven’t played Doubles in ages and I don’t know if they changed the map rotation, but, in general, the same maps show up multiple times sometimes and it seems like they’re the only ones in the available set.

There weren’t that many maps actually suitable for the Doubles format since most maps, in my opinion, in Halo 5 have a peculiar design that makes them a little too small for 4v4, yet too big for 2v2. The last few times I played Doubles, the maps in rotation were Molten, Coliseum, Eden, Empire, Truth, Regret, Plaza and Tyrant, I think.

> 2586218893181855;3:
> There weren’t that many maps actually suitable for the Doubles format since most maps, in my opinion, in Halo 5 have a peculiar design that makes them a little too small for 4v4, yet too big for 2v2. The last few times I played Doubles, the maps in rotation were Molten, Coliseum, Eden, Empire, Truth, Regret, Plaza and Tyrant, I think.

Pretty much…but there was a customs maps in rotation at one point