Team Doubles Playlist: Why Not?

Why isn’t there one? It was my favorite playlist to grab a friend and jump into, especially when I’m playing on the same screen as someone. I had a friend over last night and we resorted to playing Halo: Reach in order to play doubles.

What maps would it be played on?

Remove the DMR and sure. It wouldnt be fun to have a 2v2 hiding contest.

Without 5 or more teams, this would not work on any halo 4 map.

I don’t think this is a good idea with so many quitters, because of the join in progress system.

I too miss doubles.

I really don’t see why people complain about the maps for Team Doubles. Haven, Abandon, Solace, the forged map on Impact and forged maps that have already been made could be put into a Doubles playlist.

Sprint makes it easier to get across maps, so these maps would actually be fine for Team Doubles. Remember Construct, Narrows, Isolation and The Pit from Halo 3? Those were all relatively “large” maps that were in Team Doubles.

There really isn’t an excuse for there being no Team Doubles because of map size because like I said there are forged maps. I’ve seen a lot of great remakes that are spot on with past Team Doubles maps such as Sanctuary, Narrows, Warlock and The Pit.

I hope it’s added soon, it’s my favorite playlist.

> I really don’t see why people complain about the maps for Team Doubles. Haven, Abandon, Solace, the forged map on Impact and forged maps that have already been made could be put into a Doubles playlist.
>
> Sprint makes it easier to get across maps, so these maps would actually be fine for Team Doubles. Remember Construct, Narrows, Isolation and The Pit from Halo 3? Those were all relatively “large” maps that were in Team Doubles.
>
> There really isn’t an excuse for there being no Team Doubles because of map size because like I said there are forged maps. I’ve seen a lot of great remakes that are spot on with past Team Doubles maps such as Sanctuary, Narrows, Warlock and The Pit.
>
> I hope it’s added soon, it’s my favorite playlist.

SOrry but pleeeaaaase NO Forge maps in MM !

> > I really don’t see why people complain about the maps for Team Doubles. Haven, Abandon, Solace, the forged map on Impact and forged maps that have already been made could be put into a Doubles playlist.
> >
> > Sprint makes it easier to get across maps, so these maps would actually be fine for Team Doubles. Remember Construct, Narrows, Isolation and The Pit from Halo 3? Those were all relatively “large” maps that were in Team Doubles.
> >
> > There really isn’t an excuse for there being no Team Doubles because of map size because like I said there are forged maps. I’ve seen a lot of great remakes that are spot on with past Team Doubles maps such as Sanctuary, Narrows, Warlock and The Pit.
> >
> > I hope it’s added soon, it’s my favorite playlist.
>
> SOrry but pleeeaaaase NO Forge maps in MM !

Why not? There are some really great forged maps that play like the actual maps they are remakes of.

well personally i think they need to bring back a map big enough like Hemorage so we can do better forging for personal use… Other than that they could remake maps like Pennical, the cage, Gaurdian, Foundry… I mean if we could have a big enough map to remake these maps than someone could remake them and submitt them to waypoint for evaluation… It really wouldnt be that hard to add a doubles gametype, just dont think microsofts servers are up to the challenge…

> > > I really don’t see why people complain about the maps for Team Doubles. Haven, Abandon, Solace, the forged map on Impact and forged maps that have already been made could be put into a Doubles playlist.
> > >
> > > Sprint makes it easier to get across maps, so these maps would actually be fine for Team Doubles. Remember Construct, Narrows, Isolation and The Pit from Halo 3? Those were all relatively “large” maps that were in Team Doubles.
> > >
> > > There really isn’t an excuse for there being no Team Doubles because of map size because like I said there are forged maps. I’ve seen a lot of great remakes that are spot on with past Team Doubles maps such as Sanctuary, Narrows, Warlock and The Pit.
> > >
> > > I hope it’s added soon, it’s my favorite playlist.
> >
> > SOrry but pleeeaaaase NO Forge maps in MM !
>
> Why not? There are some really great forged maps that play like the actual maps they are remakes of.

Remember Reach???

exactly, remake pennical, cage, gaurdian, foundry… it could work. just have to have a big enough map to do so.

ya i love team dubs to and yes with like haven solace and whatever other smaller maps as well as forge maps i don’t see why not?

Dont worry bro its coming in january so just wait a little longer and practice with youe friend theres going to be a lot of competative people playing.

Does anyone read the Bulletin?

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2012/12/12/The-Halo-Bulletin-121212.aspx

> Remove the DMR and sure. It wouldnt be fun to have a 2v2 hiding contest.

how can you hide when there is provision in the game?