Team Doubles or Multi Team

I’m glad people get their Team Doubles soon, but I’ve always enjoyed Multi Team better. Only two people to hunt down on a map was just ever to fun for me. What about you guys, which do you like more?

Multi-team was one of my favourite playlists in both H3 and Reach and I would love to see it back.

Team doubles, but they really need to put in some smaller forge maps into the playlist. Simplex and Dispatch should be added to match making. They are great maps and are fun for doubles.

Both. Combine CTF, Dominion, and Oddball into one playlist. And, of course add Team Snipers.

Don’t forget an MLG playlist or Pro playlist.

Both

343 should get that 10 playlist limit out of their stubborn heads and just add both? we need more playlists. people are getting bored of this game. Give us variety.

Both, but if I was forced to pick one I’d pick Multi-team. I was never really into dbls competitively or casually.

I voted multi-team, but I think it would depend on if I had a great doubles partner or not. Hehe.

=d

It depends, Doubles suited the ranked playlists whereas multi-team was better for the social playlists. Since there is no more ranked playlists i feel that multi-team would of been a far better playlist to include.
But since no-one has even taken this into consideration here. I doubt that anyone at 343 has even thought of it.

Think about it, with the current set up being social playlists and JIP. Is there ever even going to be a game of team doubles that actually finishes. A lead of like 5 kills will be enough for a team to just quit.

This is a big issue people.

Where is the both option?

> Team doubles, but they really need to put in some smaller forge maps into the playlist. Simplex and Dispatch should be added to match making. They are great maps and are fun for doubles.

Did you notice the Halo Bulletin from 1.9.13? Here’s a quote:

> “Forge Test” playlist (name not final): A rotational hopper featuring small Forge maps such as Relay. Help us test these maps by providing feedback and reporting bugs that will assist us in getting them ready for Matchmaking!

Those smaller Forge maps are coming!

Why not both?

Sorry guy I didn’t think of putting a both option and don’t know how to edit my poll. I’m pretty new to this forum thing.

> Sorry guy I didn’t think of putting a both option and don’t know how to edit my poll. I’m pretty new to this forum thing.

You can’t edit a poll after you post it. It’s kind of annoying, but you just have to live with it.

Personally, I love Multi Team and hate Double Team. Multi Team is so chaotic with all those teams, but Double Team seems really slow and boring to me. It’s hard enough to find people in these maps when it’s 4v4!

> Both. Combine CTF, Dominion, and Oddball into one playlist. And, of course add Team Snipers.

As well as KotH and team regicide

> > Team doubles, but they really need to put in some smaller forge maps into the playlist. Simplex and Dispatch should be added to match making. They are great maps and are fun for doubles.
>
> Did you notice the Halo Bulletin from 1.9.13? Here’s a quote:
>
>
>
> > “Forge Test” playlist (name not final): A rotational hopper featuring small Forge maps such as Relay. Help us test these maps by providing feedback and reporting bugs that will assist us in getting them ready for Matchmaking!
>
> Those smaller Forge maps are coming!

The problem is, WhY were these gametypes not available at launch, and why not release doubles on Monday in place of team regicide… there is no doubt it would be more popular than that mess of a gametype. it is like VIP from H3 wich hardly anybody would vote for. the only reason anybody plays regicide is because of the armor unlocks and challenges. And where the heck is BTB, real btb with 2 flag and assault variants.

implementation of these gametypes would not be difficult and would please many customers.

Regicide and Oddball should be rotational, not doubles and Regular FFA!

Both, but if I had to choose, it’d be multi team.

I prefer a Multiteam playlist which includes Rocket Hog. I miss that gametype.

> I prefer a Multiteam playlist which includes Rocket Hog. I miss that gametype.

God no that was such a horrible gametype.

Multiteam if it’s only two people on a team, I did not like it with 3 people.

Doubles would only be fun if they removed AA.