TEAM DOUBLES NEWS

Has anyone heard any news on the doubles coming back as a permanent Playlist?

Any info is much appreciated!

Not many activities users?

Crap. Still no response. Bungie is way more active than this. What’s wrong with you people?

I hope so … But if not I’ll be OK humpin it solo in slayer

> 2533274801584168;4:
> Crap. Still no response. Bungie is way more active than this. What’s wrong with you people?

lolwut?

I’d do solo slayer if they had a social slayer. You know…like every popular halo had.

I’d play solo if there was a social slayer option. You know…like every popular halo had.

Finally some responses. So no one knows anything?

> 2533274801584168;9:
> Finally some responses. So no one knows anything?

It will be implemented in “the near future”. Don’t worry they will add it just like Grifball and infection. Patience.

i wish there was some news. there is no good reason we should not have doubles back permanently very soon. but this is nothing new for 343, they are doing what they see is necessary and ignoring the rest for now.

doubles is important, but so is KOTH and oddball in my opinion. why these are still not part of MM i can not understand.

I hope it comes back, sorry for little actual info bro!

We are all awaiting and have no real info to provide you with. I have a feeling we will get team doubles sometime in the next month. My main concern is Team Snipers. It’s my favorite playlist and no one talks about it anymore on the forums. If fiesta takes priority over Team Snipers, it tells you what kind of halo players 343 are/were. Bad ones.