Team Doubles!?!? IGNORE SWAT!

Please, just bring back doubles, everyone wants it! just do it…

make a few maps that are smaller, and release it already, game is so boring without doubles…

besides slayer only offers like 3 maps to play on, 343 did a terrible launch job.

TEAM DOUBLES?

Team SWAT is coming first. Face it.

What about Rumble Pit?! Team Doubles and Rumble Pit are far more important than SWAT.

Swat is garbage and will always remain garbage!

It caters to people who spot someone else first, (its simple for the scrubs)

ALL IN ALL, SWAT SUCKS.

Someone voted no? WOW.

Just bring it in tomorrow we don’t need to wait. Grifball, Extraction, swat, doubles, snipers, and STAY there. In a few weeks once the community gets in place, add some action sack.

I feel ya man!
You would think they would release the most common game types with the launch, but they sure as hell failed with that…

I know it isn’t hard to implement a new game type, maybe 1 day MAX!

Team Snipers was also very fun! :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder how balancing will be with the DMR and BR… heh

Everyone wants it? Who is the everyone who you asked?

Seriously couldn’t care less about team doubles.

Its probably because you have no one to run with, or because you lack communication, its all about communicating in doubles, its clear u aren’t aware of that :slight_smile:

I agree, Infinity slayer on Haven all the day is -Yoinking!- boring.
BTW the servers are -Yoink-.

I’m entirely for the creation of a doubles playlist, but this is a population issue. Halo 3 and Halo Reach showed that more people like SWAT.

I’m sure they’ll get around to making a 2v2 playlist eventually.

Very much agreed, there just… isn’t a whole lot to do in the game :stuck_out_tongue:

DOUBLES is where its at…

This is one of the funniest threads I’ve seen. Just seriously give up. SWAT is a more popular playlist. It has a huge community, and its Kevin Franklin’s favorite playlist. Get over it. Its coming first.

> Swat is garbage and will always remain garbage!
>
> It caters to people who spot someone else first, (its simple for the scrubs)
>
> ALL IN ALL, SWAT SUCKS.

-_- dude, you really ought to change the tone of your posts. I’ve seen about 6 or 7, and if you keep running your mouth like that you might get banned.

On another note, if you don’t like the playlist, don’t play it. If you don’t play it, don’t bash it alright?

I like both playlists, and would like to see them both return, however, swat has always had a much higher population than doubles, which is why it is coming first.

Im sorry but if you have a problem with my “tone” over a post, which so u know, is not even possible :stuck_out_tongue: then please, don’t post buddy!

I haven’t broken any rules with what I type on the forums.

> What about Rumble Pit?! Team Doubles and Rumble Pit are far more important than SWAT.

343 are adding Rumble Pro later.

> Please, just bring back doubles, everyone wants it! just do it…
>
> <mark>make a few maps that are smaller</mark>, and release it already, game is so boring without doubles…
>
> besides slayer only offers like 3 maps to play on, 343 did a terrible launch job.
>
> TEAM DOUBLES?

That would be stressful on 343i’s part. They could just make the already available maps smaller by adding obstacles and invs. barriers.

343i thought that streamlining the playlists would create a better experience for players in all playlists instead of the most popular ones.

However, it appears that they were wrong. Most players are playing Infinity Slayer and Big Team Battle, while the other playlists appear to have diminutive numbers of players in them, very similar to Halo: Reach’s.

I actually agreed with 343i doing this streamlining when I first heard about it, but I guess it just didn’t work out, most likely because Slayer is the definitive Halo experience.

I honestly have no comment on 343i releasing Team SWAT before Team Doubles, but I will note that I take a particular liking to the SWAT gametype.

Everybody liked Team Doubles?Last time I checked that playlist in Reach didn’t even have NEAR the numbers that SWAT has.And like SENSIBLE people 343 has decided to focus on the larger SWAT pop for the next update than the Doubles fans.

And also Silent A98 is very right,You seriously need to change the tone of your posts,keep on going like that and you WILL be banned.