Team double sucks

With all -Yoink- opweapons and 4v4maps that are to big for 2v2 makes team double really bad.

I’m not even sure how to respond to this…so how about you explain your match before I commence judging…

Here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go , here we go.

Apparently the power weapons that are now placed on the map are op and break the balance… Lol seriously though the 4c4 maps have been modified like solace’s bottom floor has been blocked off and there are like 2 power weapons on the maps set on timers like they have been in every halo. Nothing’s wrong with doubles

> With all Yoink! opweapons and 4v4maps that are to big for 2v2 makes team double really bad.

Nothing like good old fashioned constructive criticism. Oops, sorry wrong thread for that.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Well, ya. There’s a reason it wasn’t a launch playlist. This game is not a tight arena shooter like HCE-3. It’s a spread out class based game, like BF.

OP, how about you be constructive and explain what happened and why you don’t like Team Doubles?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Wow. Like clockwork a recruit iron complains about Team Doubles. I knew that was going to happen today.

OP, how about you be constructive and explain what happened and why you don’t like Team Doubles?

>

Please, recruit iron means nothing. For all we know he has been playing Halo longer than you have.

I agree with the second part of your post though. Complainers will complain. I haven’t played team doubles yet, but I’m sure it’s fine.

There is nothing wrong with team doubles, this guy is just silly. Pro dubs is really fun

> There is nothing wrong with team doubles, this guy is just silly. Pro dubs is really fun

Only one opinion count or what? I dont like that you have rocketweapons that easy gets 3-4 kills in 2v2 and i woud like to see smaller maps. So now (or probably forever) 2v2 in nothing i gonna play

Before it came out I played a custom game of team doubles on Simplex, that was really really fun, very good team work because that map is by far the best 4v4 map in this game, works perfectly for 2v2. They really need more forge maps that are well built, And not just symmetrical maps, cause they can get boring after a while.

Team doubles doesn’t suck, It just depends on the game you’re in.

At first I was sceptical of the 3 Types 343 were releasing but now after playing them Id say on the whole, Im so glad we finally have Team Doubles. ALMOST Vanilla types in the Infinity and CTF variants and almost Classic Doubles with the Pro Variant. Only thing that would make the Pro variant literally perfect would be the Radar On, then I could feel like I was playing Halo 3 again, but oh well, overall its great.

It was obvious 343 was gunna throw their baby ‘Infinity’ into the mix, and CTF is good, (Would LOVE to see Oddball too remembers oddball heretic doubles <3. Nothing wrong with the maps at all, and surely can only improve with the Majestic Map Pack.

THANK YOU FOR NOT LOWERING GRENADE COUNT TO 1 AND POWER WEAPON AMMO BEING AT HALF.
If your map positioning is good and you control the map well, you DESERVE power weapons with full ammo. So glad they ignored the nuubs cries for ‘‘I’m bad at this and I hate being sniped so much plz remove’’.

Couple of changes I think would help the Competitive side to Doubles:

• No instant respawns at all.
  • PLEASE PUT THE ‘X’ ABOVE DEAD TEAMMATES INTO THE GAME, why this was ever removed just to make way for that stupid Support Package Revenge Crap is beyond me. In the heat of battle when you are on edge and need to be fast, ‘On my X’ was such a clear and consise way of communicating. Seriously.
  • Perhaps add another variant called Classic Doubles, WITH a radar that has identical rules to that of Slayer Pro? Not all of us played on GameBattles in Halo 3, but still enjoyed the competitive experience Doubles provided back then.

Thank you 343, finally, for restoring this playlist to its glories.

Team doubles does not suck, but their are a of things that i have noticed that can make games a massacre for your team.

Haven has speed boost and the sticky detonator and the dmr gets annoying.

>

He doesn’t like it, does he need a reason, too? No, he doesn’t. He doesn’t like it, because his brain thinks “this is bad”, that’s why he doesn’t like it.

Haters gonna hate!!!

Team Doubles is awesome. Only changes I’d make are:
-5 second respawn in Doubles Pro instead of 7-8
-BR-only in Pro
-Simplex
-Haven’t played CTF yet but I think the respawn timer should be reduced because if one of you dies it’s pretty much over.

Was waiting for one of these. I like it alot when you go in with a team mate and vote PRO :).

> Please, recruit iron means nothing. For all we know he has been playing Halo longer than you have.
>
> I agree with the second part of your post though. Complainers will complain. I haven’t played team doubles yet, but I’m sure it’s fine.

You did not understand his post… The reference to recruit-iron is because whenever someone comes here to complain, its a guy that actually just came here this one time, to complain. And to add to that, it is usually a complaint with no detail or explanation.

It is not an attack on his rank, but an observation. And how we cant take him seriously since he argues like a kid.

Noob- “Doubles sucks”

Not idiot - “why?”

Noob - “power weapons ruin it”

Not idiot - “How?”

I dont care whats the persons post count, if the guy comes and his first post is:

“Team Doubles does not play well, the X weapons make it a stalemate and it is usually a game of patiance. They should either replace it with Y, or do Z so the issue is fixed”

Then we can take him seriously.

Doubles is effing awesome when you don’t have sucky people on your team. I’ve played with some randoms who were really damn good and together we were able to kick -Yoink-. It’s great having map control back and a sense of teamwork! The only downfall I personally saw so far in my games was bad spawns on some of the maps like Abandon. Rail seemed like a great map but I had a sucky dude on my team so I fed him to the wolves. XD

This brings up my hopes and I’m really looking forward to the Team Throwdown!

I liked how in Reach, the Power Weapons only had one clip. That was no doubt, more fair.