team DLC

awesome its finally been added, just hope more casual people play the playlist as so far, most matches have been full with hardcores. more fun when playing with people who actually play more games than just halo 24/7.

Too much Majestic/Bullseye :confused:

I want to play on Daybreak & Harvest…

> Too much Majestic/Bullseye :confused:
>
> I want to play on Daybreak & Harvest…

Lol I end up playing on Daybreak and Harvest too often and I wish I could play on Majestic/Bullseye more :slight_smile:

Btw I think I played with you earlier today.

And to OP: Personally I like having to work for the victory, but I wish you best of luck in finding suitable opponents.

> > Too much Majestic/Bullseye :confused:
> >
> > I want to play on Daybreak & Harvest…
>
> Lol I end up playing on Daybreak and Harvest too often and I wish I could play on Majestic/Bullseye more :slight_smile:
>
> Btw I think I played with you earlier today.
>
> And to OP: Personally I like having to work for the victory, but I wish you best of luck in finding suitable opponents.

Yeah I did play you, even though I was going for achievements and failed miserably and rage quit in the end lol.

Why 4v4? Only Skyline and Pit are 4v4 maps. 6 BTB maps, 3 medium maps, 2 small maps. They should of did at least 6v6.

> Why 4v4? Only Skyline and Pit are 4v4 maps. 6 BTB maps, 3 medium maps, 2 small maps. They should of did at least 6v6.

Actually, the “bigger” maps still support 4v4 quite well. I’m trying to figure out how you can say there’s 2 4v4 maps. Skyline and Pit are, but I’m pretty sure Landfall, Monolith, and Daybreak EASILY support 4v4, and Monolith is a smaller map anyways.

I assume by the comments I’ve seen on the forums that only 1 of the 3 map packs are required to play? So as long as you have 1 map pack you can get in. I’d assume this means Bullseye would come up the most, and then probably Majestic.

It’d probably be best to get friends together that have all the maps you want to play or with at least 1 person that doesn’t have a pack that your team DOESN’T want to play.

Either way, I can’t wait to try this playlist out tomorrow. (Won’t be on today).

> I assume by the comments I’ve seen on the forums that only 1 of the 3 map packs are required to play?

Unfortunately, that is incorrect. I only own 1 and was unable to play because I “require reccommended map packs,” or whatever it says.
I am dissapointed that all DLC map packs are required to play this playlist. Since I’ve bought the one I own (Castle maybe? The one with Perdition), I’ve only played it once, with a firend on local. I wish that they would allow you to play if only one was purchased.

> > I assume by the comments I’ve seen on the forums that only 1 of the 3 map packs are required to play?
>
> Unfortunately, that is incorrect. I only own 1 and was unable to play because I “require reccommended map packs,” or whatever it says.
> I am dissapointed that all DLC map packs are required to play this playlist. Since I’ve bought the one I own (Castle maybe? The one with Perdition), I’ve only played it once, with a firend on local. I wish that they would allow you to play if only one was purchased.

I believe this affects the searching aspects of the playlist. I could be wrong though. However, I am sure you would get sick of Daybreak over and over again. That is the only map from that map pack that was added.
Be sure to head here: Team Slayer Feedback to let 343i know what you think. My hope is that we can get them to bring back the DLC playlist permanently, and have the map packs rotational within it. Like it was before.

Let’s move this all to the Team DLC feed back thread please. :slight_smile: