Team Custom Colors?

343 do you guys think it’s possible that you’d allow everyone’s personal colors to show up during online team games? Or at least allow there to be a gametype where we show up with our own colors? All we need is a NAV Point over our team mates heads and we should be fine.

I’d Prefer an option for us to pick different shades of Red/Blue as preset Team colors.

Why would you want that? That’s like having the same exact thing as before. I’m not trying to put down your idea but i’m trying to brake away from the routine of Red Vs. Blue. I think we need to have our own spartan’s colors show up in a team game halo has always been about customization and now it’s kinda pointless when the details of a persons spartans are overshadowed by all Red or All Blue armor because after a while all you see is Red or Blue. Who do you shoot? Red or Blue, Which team am i on? Red or Blue. We need to brake away and let us feel like our spartans are somehow individual. Sure you’d have people who would have the same colors but it’s still personalized because each person will be thinking “Ya this is my color they’re just copying.” Also while on the subject we need more color variety.

> I think we need to have our own spartan’s colors show up in a team game halo has always been about customization

What Halo Games have you been playing?

> I think we need to have our own spartan’s colors show up in a team game halo has always been about customization

-_-

Well, Halo 3 and Reach were about customization.

I’d like this. The waypoints would just need to be always visible.

If someone has a hard time with it, in the options menu there could be an option to make team colors be like in past games.

I’ve always wanted Team One vs Team Two, instead of Red vs Blue. You’d be able to choose the teams colours, for example. I’d make Team One Purple and Team Two Yellow. These choices would only be visible to me, because everybody else made their own.