Team colors?

We saw new CTF gameplay at PAX a day or two ago. We also saw a multiplayer teaser a while back. In the teaser, the teams were different colors (purple vs. green), but in the CTF gameplay, they were red vs blue. I assumed that they were different colors for team objective, so why were they the standard red and blue colors? I am going to say that wasn’t the final version of the game, but what do you guys think?

Some of those other colors were there to help colorblindness. Like yellow/green and purple/orange.

Multiteam Flag/Oddball? Testing gametype-specific colors to reinforce distinct gametypes? I dunno.

I always wanted to play team games where the players had their own colors. But I guess that even with the indicator on top of their head it could be a bit confusing.

I’m hoping we have a little variety and move away from the boring, repetitive red versus blue. :slight_smile:

> I’m hoping we have a little variety and move away from the boring, repetitive red versus blue. :slight_smile:

Look at my avatar.

> I’m hoping we have a little variety and move away from the boring, repetitive red versus blue. :slight_smile:

But I like red vs blue